WatsonX2 is dead

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Re: WatsonX2 is dead

Postby bmjclark » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:35 am

PS, i think it was me that killed u
Cajoes wrote:I was the murder victim your guy aggro'd. And slew. Entirely unprovoked. Rather handily at that. Which prompted the retaliatory party. That you also handily slew.
bmjclark

Postby zacty » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:37 am

if oyu could PM me id like to know exactly why, "your a liar and a thief" isnt to specific nor do i even know what your talking about on either accusations
i really need to find a good signature
zacty

Postby bmjclark » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:38 am

Oh, i didnt kill you, was talking about watson
Cajoes wrote:I was the murder victim your guy aggro'd. And slew. Entirely unprovoked. Rather handily at that. Which prompted the retaliatory party. That you also handily slew.
bmjclark

Postby min_the_fair » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:46 am

painhertz wrote:I lost my crafter this morning to Russian scum. You see ME writing a thread? No.

But on the other hand, the Russians already wrote the post about it, so you didn't need to....
min_the_fair

Postby WatsonX » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:47 am

bmjclark wrote:PS, i think it was me that killed u

It's fine. My only regret is that i couldn't put up a fight. I got stuck in that spot and couldn't move at all, or even drop my boat.
HavenHacked (Haven and Hearth cheats): http://tinyurl.com/havenhacked
WatsonX

Postby Onionfighter » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:53 am

For future reference, you can fight while carrying stuff over your head. You can even shoot stuff!
Cheerleader
Onionfighter

Postby knightgabe13 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:20 am

painhertz wrote:Would you frikken noobs quit posting this ****? no one knows you! you were some random noob that someone one shotted and won't remember past 10 minutes! Get over it!

I don't see why you wanna troll this guy. He's sending the message to people that care, if you don't then get off his thread.
That said, I'm gonna point out that from the looks of it, this should be moved to a different section in the forums.

PS. Nice grammar.
Check out HavenTune! :D
knightgabe13

Postby painhertz » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:35 am

knightgabe13 wrote:
painhertz wrote:Would you frikken noobs quit posting this ****? no one knows you! you were some random noob that someone one shotted and won't remember past 10 minutes! Get over it!

I don't see why you wanna troll this guy. He's sending the message to people that care, if you don't then get off his thread.
That said, I'm gonna point out that from the looks of it, this should be moved to a different section in the forums.

PS. Nice grammar.

No one trolled anyone bitchface.
"I shall PERSONALLY witness for you at the shiny, chrome gates of Valhalla!"
painhertz

Postby mvgulik » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:44 am

barracuda546 wrote:If you think it is the wrong section then you can just use the report function. And most of the stuff on this forum is shit now a days

and ... After re-reading the fist page again. ...

barracuda546 wrote:If you think it is the wrong section then you can just use the report function. And most of the stuff on this forum is shit now a days
mvgulik

Postby knightgabe13 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:52 am

painhertz wrote:
knightgabe13 wrote:

PS. Nice grammar.

No one trolled anyone *****face.

Looks like someone needs to look up the definition for "troll".

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Def+Troll
Check out HavenTune! :D
knightgabe13

PreviousNext

Return to Dwarves & Thieves