N00bs only!

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

N00bs only!

Postby Dantark » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:52 pm

Hi all, men. Now, i've started playing again, in w5 and again im searching a group of companions to play together. I think, it's more interesting to play in international group, that's why im posting this request on .com forum.
So, im searching for players, who are new in this game (doesnt matter, you're playing 2 days, or 1-2 weeks), or for some reasons want to play in silent and slowly atmosphere.
Our goal isn't a carrots 500q, or something like this. We (now i have one another player in my company) prefer atmospheric, semi-roleplaying style, and not gonna try to kill a half of the server. We may help you with some basics of this game (i'll try to answer your questions, never directing you to read wiki, etc.), if we can, of course. We can give you a curioses to gain basic LP and up your skills. What do we want to recieve from you? Teamwork and a lot of fun, that's all=)
I don't like people, doing nothing. There is a big difference between "i can't" and "i don't want". So do what you really can do and all be ideal for us). No slavery, no requests for 4000 bricks per day - we was always against it.
If you have a skype - it will be great. And also we are planning to use voice chat, but now it's only plans.
We aren't hurry - if no one will be interested in this request, it will be alright for us, 'cause we understand that our playing style may be a little specific=)
No stealing! I have an experience with stealing some goods from my neighbors - so now we must to rebuild our noobfarm somewhere else=(
And the last one. Never think about the people, following their nationality. If you think, that all troubles are going from russians/americans/germans/jews etc, i think, we cannot play together. That's all, i think) PM me if you wanna join our little team=)
Dantark

Re: N00bs only!

Postby MehFooL » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:01 am

Aaaaamazzzziinnggg! Have I found the exact village I was looking for? Probably. Here's my Application in full:
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=22812

( I don't want to re-write it. that would be of little use. :) )
MehFooL

Return to Dwarves & Thieves