Experienced player(lithuanian) looking for village/group

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Experienced player(lithuanian) looking for village/group

Postby ericwhite » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:01 am

Hello to everyone, as you can figure out from reading the topic I'm lithuanian and I'm looking to join a village or group. I'm 19 years old, studying mathematics and its application, I live in Lithuania so my time zone is UTC +2, I started playing hnh about 1.5 years ago(I think) in W3, when it got wiped I continued to play in W4 till its end. After W4 ended I stopped playing untill now. My characters names were mainly White Star, Black Star, Red Star, Hei, Vincent. Usually I spend 3 hours/day for games, but if I get hooked I can spend up to 12 hours/day. I see myself as an experienced hnh player, although I might need to refresh my memory on a few things. I can speak in lithuanian and english languages, and just enough russian to understand if people are talking about me. I can play any profession. If needed I can use ventrilo or any other voice chat program. At the moment my character is new so I don't have anything much to offer. All i want from village is for it to be somewhat active and friendly. If you're interested or have any further questions you can write here or pm me.
ericwhite

Re: Experienced player(lithuanian) looking for village/group

Postby borka » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:16 am

Hello and Welcome back!

I suggest getting known the new system by reading

http://ringofbrodgar.com/wiki/Haven_and_Hearth_Wiki

and the guides here at forums
Java 8 - manually downloads - good to check for actual versions url here:
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=40331
Remember what the dormouse said: Feed your head Feed your head
borka

Postby ericwhite » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:18 am

Thanks, I already did
ericwhite

Postby Mopstar » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:19 pm

ericwhite wrote:Hello to everyone, as you can figure out from reading the topic I'm lithuanian and I'm looking to join a village or group. I'm 19 years old, studying mathematics and its application, I live in Lithuania so my time zone is UTC +2, I started playing hnh about 1.5 years ago(I think) in W3, when it got wiped I continued to play in W4 till its end. After W4 ended I stopped playing untill now. My characters names were mainly White Star, Black Star, Red Star, Hei, Vincent. Usually I spend 3 hours/day for games, but if I get hooked I can spend up to 12 hours/day. I see myself as an experienced hnh player, although I might need to refresh my memory on a few things. I can speak in lithuanian and english languages, and just enough russian to understand if people are talking about me. I can play any profession. If needed I can use ventrilo or any other voice chat program. At the moment my character is new so I don't have anything much to offer. All i want from village is for it to be somewhat active and friendly. If you're interested or have any further questions you can write here or pm me.

Black star? We may have crossed paths before Image

If your still looking for a place I might be able to help you.

also thats a W4 hs so dont bother random people :)
Wolfang wrote:
+1 I don't know how he did it, but Mopstar did steal his own stuff. You have to be a pretty hardcore thief to be able to steal your own things!
Mopstar

Postby jeijo25 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:33 am

Well Jarry, ???, and I are making a small private town and we might need some help so please reply to me if ya wanna join. We aren't very experienced but Jarry kinda is so cut us some slack if i cant make a mine.
jeijo25

Postby TheTylerLee » Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:03 am

Sorry to Jack the post,, but I Might be looking for a place to join,, I'll know by the end of the Niight (( I miight be makin my Own village)) So,, If Anyone wants me to Apply via Pm Then Pm me ;p
Discord: XiliX#2791
TheTylerLee

Return to Dwarves & Thieves