Murder in the Midlands!

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Murder in the Midlands!

Postby krassofnod » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:07 am

MightySheep wrote:
& RIP ppl who died lol, the reason behind it was theft scents, I arrived at your noob place after a small 2 hour journey of tracking ! what an annoying journey ;-;

are you saying this about the people you killed at my place?

Neither my main nor my other characters have the ability to steal from claims. Hell none of them even have have the trespassing skill let alone vandalism or theft.....

the sleeping guy in the spruce bed wasn't even one of us he happened to be there when I spawned from the noob cave. And had been there the whole time I never saw him out of his bed and never saw anything new pop up around him, so I assumed he was just some guy that made a character and then never played it again....

As for the other two people I don't think they have theft but will have to check that out to be sure.

As for alexpimm aka krassofnod3 that is my noob little brother on other accounts using my email (our parents don't allow him to have an email of his own) sorry about that......

if there is someone who has theft vandalism or murder in camp then they are out on their asses we do not tolerate nor want that sort of thing in our group.
Last edited by krassofnod on Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
krassofnod

Postby krassofnod » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:24 am

burgingham wrote:Facepalm. He doesn't even say this was him, but what to expect from a person making this kind of thread.

Krassofnod and alexpimm are the same person btw.

OMFG the twirp posed as me on the forums. I had no idea he had done that

I have changed those passwords and kicked him off my computer permanently... I am very sorry about that and in case you are confused those accounts were holding MY alts, but my lil brother had access to them to play on

Again very sorry about all the crap he started :oops:
krassofnod

Postby MightySheep » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:55 am

yeah it probably wasnt even you guys but I ran out of scents in ur area and I was mad so I just started killing ppl lol

you realize you can replace the tiny amount of lp lost within a day if you play properly and read wiki alot etc

if such a thing would make you quit game then you are in wrong game anyway
MightySheep

Postby krassofnod » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:25 am

MightySheep wrote:yeah it probably wasnt even you guys but I ran out of scents in ur area and I was mad so I just started killing ppl lol

you realize you can replace the tiny amount of lp lost within a day if you play properly and read wiki alot etc

if such a thing would make you quit game then you are in wrong game anyway

i didn't quit lol the guy that was mine that got killed had like 20k lp which really isn't' that much

it was my friend that you killed that quit he had been playing a few hours - which I assure you he did not have the LP necessary to have theft or trespassing so basically you raged on noobs who had nothing to do with the theft that occurred on your property.....
krassofnod

Postby EyeOfRa » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:27 pm

MightySheep wrote:We were very unaware and open to the danger of traitor from inside because we never really had any proper recruitment but learned that lesson the hard way I suppose... and now since that was your only real capability, there's not really a lot you can do

Tbh. It did lose it's thrill after a while, guess that's what happens when you only have a low level char to work with. Gratz on deadly btw :P
Your welcome to the lesson :)
And for the record. I've all but stopped playing ATM. To lazy to fix my client.
God forgives, Melsonia does not
Image -RJT on Melsonians o7
EyeOfRa

Postby Swarm » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:25 pm

Lol'd hard, 9/10 for MightySheep
Learn from my mistakes, never be fooled by newbie lures luring you out of the safety of your brickwalls
And have people who want to kill you on friend list - keep your friends close and your enemies closer
Hope that helps in future newbie-hunting adventures of yours
Swarm

Postby RJT » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:34 pm

So has anyone killed sheep for this yet?
[8:21:56 PM] Ravian: We didn't run
[8:22:04 PM] Ravian: We left in the other direction
http://strawpoll.me/6822558
Stand against tyranny, Brothers and sisters. Rise!
RJT

Postby krassofnod » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:06 pm

RJT wrote:So has anyone killed sheep for this yet?

not that i have heard so the murderer is still at large.
krassofnod

Postby Sarchi » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:41 pm

SarahJ wrote:Murder in the, Taco Bell!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a4gyJsY0mc

That woman...creeps me out.

Other than that, nice song. Has a Rocky Horror Picture Show feel to it.
Sarchi

Postby krassofnod » Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:56 am

Sarchi wrote:
SarahJ wrote:Murder in the, Taco Bell!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a4gyJsY0mc

That woman...creeps me out.

Other than that, nice song. Has a Rocky Horror Picture Show feel to it.

that band has some really weird/creepy music in general their videos are all over the top weird.
krassofnod

Previous

Return to In Congress Assembled