Ikor's farm had been raided

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Ikor's farm had been raided

Postby Ikor » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:19 am

Hello everyone. Here's a little story with some nice pictures for your pleasure.

Today my farm was raided. I logged on and found that cupboards are destroyed and some perp is running around taking chests and warping away with them. My brickwall was intact. All my keys are on a separate account and were never given to anybody.
First I memorised him with an alt and we had some fun running in circles around my bull's fence. Finally he knocked my alt out but I was able to memorise him with another one and warp out. Then I proceeded to talking to perp. Asked him who he is. He lol'd and paved "NN" on a ground. (He said it's not NNN, when I suggested that he ran out of clay)
Couple of days ago two of my friends were raided (palibashed) and they got same NN paved at their place. Scents've lead to Ghost Pines and some to Redrock. I didn't take part in tracking, and tried to talk them from doing it. Because they are newbees and because of the vault problem. I guess my friends left some scents on a tracking mission. They said they had to stole their own boat (like I said - newbees). Next day they were summoned and killed. This time scents lead to Pandemonium. Well I suppose it was some random ranger on a path of glory, justice and boredom. Happens.

I haven't tracked scents myself and I don't have pictures of scent tracks. I don't want to blame anybody - it's just a backstory. Sorry in advance if someone will be offended by this somehow.

First I thought they'd walljumped. Well, perp claimed that they've used a sign from a crossroad at some vault. Where they have tracked some killer to. I'm an LS and chieftain of my village (Ikor's farm). I built crossroads myself. I give signs away only from the crossroad that is outside walls. Tresspassing near that crossroad leads me to think they found me through raiding my friends. But in contrary to their claims they've got in by bashing a palisade behind a mansion. It's my bad design of walls played against me. Outer wall is palisade. Mansion was built next to it, and I couldn't destroy it. So brickwall was built with a flaw. I suppose you could squeese char between mansion and cliff, though I couldn't do this myself. So congratz to perps. They got nice loot for their persistence.

Anyway, I logged in with my miner and knocked perp out. And then slew it with my main (miner doesn't have black skills). He was just an alt with very low UA (or total noob). Though it was a bit hard, because I was playing from my work computer and I don't have combat skills mapped here (and it was first time I ever fought with a player).

He was not alone, I found some high level stealth scents. Delta was 270 degrees with perc*exp around 27K.
Well I was sure he will come back with a backup. And I was right. They boated in on a three boats (I moved their boats to the other side of a lake for my fun and their inconvinience).
Then I spotted them behind my mansion doing something to my brickwall (in the same place I mentioned earlier). They retreated as soon as they had seen my alt.
The one in a spruce cap was bashing my palisade again.

That is fourth time my farm is raided. I never cried about it, and I won't cry about it now. Everytime I was raided I rebuilt everything and evolved. It was even somewhat interesting. Raiders come and go, my farm always stays on. This time I'll fix a flaw in my defences and get on rebuilding again.

If perps would kindly discuss matters of the raid I would be glad. I can bet there's no person in the game who knows me and who could say something bad about me. I'm a farmer and trader. And I live by myself. And I don't see any reason to rampage my place. I hope it was mistake.
Anyway, I paid for my mistake, and I hope they will too. If anyone would like to track them and kill them I will give 6 pearls (left from selling gold egg to Vigilance). It is even possible I will supply that ranger with food produced in future or with farming/cooking/sewing work force for some time. I have >200 farming. PM me.

That's it for now. I suppose they are already inside my place again causing rampage while I'm here writing these words. I'll go check it out.
Last edited by Ikor on Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Confused and know not what to do? Kill everybody!
Ikor

Re: Ikor's farm had been raided

Postby Vigilance » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:21 am

Should've messaged me for help, comrade. I'll gladly look in to this for you.
"Tosak gets the guys undressed faster than their girlfriends can." -NaoWhut
http://i.imgur.com/5cQiL.png http://i.imgur.com/lYyAA.png
Vigilance

Postby BoOty » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:26 am

You shouldn't leave scents to your farm ; )
Anyway, you don't have anything good inside ;/
BoOty

Postby ninja_yodeler » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:33 am

its always a danger building a wall on a cliff, although the gap dosnt look wide enough to me, they might have used the chair hop :roll:
Phaen wrote:RIP Homicidal Ninja :(
Let us reflect upon the good he was able to do during his short time in the hearthlands.
Let us remind ourselves of his bravery and willingness to fight for the safety of his friends!
Let us hope he can surpass his previous achievements in his future lives.
<3
ninja_yodeler

Postby Ikor » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:37 am

BoOty wrote:You shouldn't leave scents to your farm ; ) Anyway, you don't have anything good inside ;/

Your accusations are ungrounded. There are no scents leading to my farm. I never leave my farm. I hardly have time even to forage. If you had scents then you could've summoned me. You don't.
Ikor

Postby BoOty » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:42 am

Nope, there was scent's leading to your farm. To this guy whose you killed in timber.
And then, you probably leave scent's too. Guy in LS hat?
BoOty

Postby painhertz » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:52 am

Ignore the asshat Ikor. Someone always has to pop out of the woodwork and claim they know what's going on.....
"I shall PERSONALLY witness for you at the shiny, chrome gates of Valhalla!"
painhertz

Postby Ikor » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:03 am

BoOty wrote:Nope, there was scent's leading to your farm. To this guy whose you killed in timber. And then, you probably leave scent's too. Guy in LS hat?

Well, stupid me. Second mistake this day.
To those who didn't understand what a guy said: they bashed in again, collected my scents of perp's murder and summoned/killed me. Lack of black skills expirience played a trick on me. What a cruel world. RIP my farmer.

Update: ... and RIP my miner. Shit, this time it'll be harder to rebuild.
Ikor

Postby Vigilance » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:12 am

How are you just now realizing they're getting killed...? The servers down >.>
"Tosak gets the guys undressed faster than their girlfriends can." -NaoWhut
http://i.imgur.com/5cQiL.png http://i.imgur.com/lYyAA.png
Vigilance

Postby Ikor » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:21 am

Vigilance wrote:How are you just now realizing they're getting killed...? The servers down >.>

I checked my user profiles on a web server. Two of my chars disappeared from list.
Ikor

Next

Return to In Congress Assembled