Minor robbing at MANF village

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Major robbing at MANF village

Postby Gorbane » Tue May 31, 2011 6:58 pm

Oh man, you guys are a bunch of babies.

I regret ever trying to befriend or help your little "MANF village' or whatever the fuck. All you do is sit around and whine all day about how you keep getting griefed and practically beg me to help.

Whoever robbed them. You have my sympathy and well-wishings. If the little fuckers take 3 weeks to build a palisade, then they deserve whatever is coming to them.

Ex-LS of Fairway here
Gorbane

Postby webbard » Tue May 31, 2011 7:49 pm

So I just ran over there to give everyone an idea of what I saw, plus you guys like pictures anyway.

The rune says "welcome to MANF village" the signpost is the Cornerpost that's under construction. Going by the paved ground, instead of doing the easy thing and putting up a wall between the two ridges, he's going much longer.

This is the main part of his village, and notice how he's in between two ridges. He's actually got three ridges in a pretty good area to give himself an easy wall and block out the world.

Instead he took the time to build this extension to his wall that goes to the first ridge of a mountain and then south for a good period of time.

Finally, his complaint about his animals being missing?

He had time to make this thread, but not to give them feed. So at least he has his priorities straight.
webbard

Postby ttttt » Tue May 31, 2011 9:48 pm

Em you arn't being fair here (yes I have made some stupid and noob mistakes by planning too big and not getting my priorities right)
As you can see everything isn't all red
The long palisade was meant to run the whole way around but unfotunately I'm not a full time gamer and I go to a boarding school meaning I can't just log on all I want and play hours everyday We were building the long palisade for 5ish days (including paving) and when we took a break it was sealed and we couldnt continue it I'm not trying to be a pain but we were saving the blue berries to trade for a Q 90 sling which could up our meat increase and up the Q so they do make a big difference
ttttt

Postby RJT » Tue May 31, 2011 9:56 pm

How would a q90 sling up the Q?
[8:21:56 PM] Ravian: We didn't run
[8:22:04 PM] Ravian: We left in the other direction
http://strawpoll.me/6822558
Stand against tyranny, Brothers and sisters. Rise!
RJT

Postby ttttt » Tue May 31, 2011 10:02 pm

RJT wrote:How would a q90 sling up the Q?

It would allow us to eventually kill bears and boars which would mean better bones and leather Q which would then affect other items that include thoose in their making like a saw and armour
ttttt

Re: Minor robbing at MANF village

Postby Jackard » Tue May 31, 2011 10:05 pm

we shall never forgive this insult of the blueberries
Jackard

Postby ttttt » Tue May 31, 2011 10:11 pm

Look I am focusing too much on what he took but really the thing is why he took..If any of what he said is true then everything we owned would be almost breaking down but it's not
Yes our farm isnt working but like I play this as a game and I dont understand why peole grief so much
Can they not wait for a 'legit' reason to raid people.Why do the people that raid just think they are great players when they raid people who cant defend them selves??
ttttt

Postby RJT » Tue May 31, 2011 10:12 pm

ttttt wrote:
RJT wrote:How would a q90 sling up the Q?

It would allow us to eventually kill bears and boars which would mean better bones and leather Q which would then affect other items that include thoose in their making like a saw and armour

You know you can kill bears and boars with low q slings right?
All it requires is a boat or shallow water.
[8:21:56 PM] Ravian: We didn't run
[8:22:04 PM] Ravian: We left in the other direction
http://strawpoll.me/6822558
Stand against tyranny, Brothers and sisters. Rise!
RJT

Postby bmjclark » Tue May 31, 2011 10:13 pm

ttttt wrote:Look I am focusing too much on what he took but really the thing is why he took..If any of what he said is true then everything we owned would be almost breaking down but it's not
Yes our farm isnt working but like I play this as a game and I dont understand why peole grief so much
Can they not wait for a 'legit' reason to raid people.Why do the people that raid just think they are great players when they raid people who cant defend them selves??

There would never be legit reasons to raid people if people didnt grief =)
Cajoes wrote:I was the murder victim your guy aggro'd. And slew. Entirely unprovoked. Rather handily at that. Which prompted the retaliatory party. That you also handily slew.
bmjclark

Postby webbard » Tue May 31, 2011 10:17 pm

Jackard wrote:we shall never forgive this insult of the blueberries

Jackard wrote:Last edited by Jackard on Tue May 31, 2011 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed title

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I love the Mods on these Forums.
webbard

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled