Ikor's farm had been raided

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Ikor's farm had been raided

Postby Deadlift_pro » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:13 pm

You seriously don't have a completely brick walled farm this late in the world, op?

painhertz wrote: Someone always has to pop out of the woodwork and claim they know what's going on.....

rofl :lol:
Deadlift_pro

Postby Vigilance » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:02 pm

Deadlift_pro wrote:You seriously don't have a completely brick walled farm this late in the world, op?

painhertz wrote: Someone always has to pop out of the woodwork and claim they know what's going on.....

rofl :lol:

It'd appear he got stuck on a cliff and didn't know how to wrap around to defend himself.
"Tosak gets the guys undressed faster than their girlfriends can." -NaoWhut
http://i.imgur.com/5cQiL.png http://i.imgur.com/lYyAA.png
Vigilance

Postby DrakenRahl » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:22 pm

http://bayimg.com/OAjGIaadn

It was us.
And For the record we've been using NN far longer than then NNN which was simply supplied by Pande as a label for the guys they are fighting.

@ Ikor : Sorry nothing personal. We saw an opportunity and exploited it. walking behind the mansion was only possible [url]after[/url] the corner post was bashed.

As for why: Why do murderous bands of thugs travel along killing everyone one insight? Why (early this world and prier worlds) do our farms get looted?

@ the guys that summon/killed Ikor: Fuck you we wanted to do that. only reason i let the alt die you fuckers.

PS: We'd have wall jumped you if needed.It just wasn't needed.
Bite Me
DrakenRahl

Postby Valten21 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:18 pm

@Ikor - The group of people standing with (spruce cap guy) are my people. We are from Ainran, and I am lawspeaker of said humble village. We tracked vandalism scents from a nooby friends village to a vault where (I assume would be DrakenRahl) resided. We checked the scents daily until last night we finally seen them online, and we tracked one of them to your place.

First thing that happened, we seen you.. second.. an alt comes out and calls us bug jumpers.... Third.. we bash the palisade segment and fit in between the mansion and cave... This is where things became confusing, the hearthfire of the perp inside Ikor's farm was - inside Ikor's farm. And his body, inside the log cabin inside ikors farm?... entirely confused with what to do at that point.. we summon killed anyone we could and carried on. Thanks for clearing it up.
You may have foiled the plans of BAD-EVIL this time, but there is no rest for the wicked.
Valten21

Postby Ikor » Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:52 pm

The story came out pretty amusing. What a twist of a plot. I was raided twice by different people in one day by a different reasons. Two lessons for me in one day. Am I the luckiest person ever! :D

Thank you very much, Valten, for clearing things up. No offence taken. Those were my mistakes and bad timing.

P.S.: Confused and know not what to do? Kill everybody! I love this game! <3
Confused and know not what to do? Kill everybody!
Ikor

Postby ramones » Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:55 pm

And a small advice... people can bash mansions.
W8 - Hermitage
W7 - Emerald City
W6 - Gomorrah
W5 - Pandemonium
W4 - Angkor
W3 - Angkor
ramones

Postby NaoWhut » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:08 pm

ANTONINUS!!!!!!!
ImageImage
NaoWhut

Postby DrakenRahl » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:23 pm

LOL wow this is funny. How ironic. the guys tracking me killed the guy I was raiding with the scents i provoked him to leave.
Bite Me
DrakenRahl

Postby bmjclark » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:49 pm

This all makes sense now. I was entirely confused to wtf happened when we found the perps corpse :) . Thanks for clearing this up Ikor and sorry ur farm got raided by mistake >.>
Cajoes wrote:I was the murder victim your guy aggro'd. And slew. Entirely unprovoked. Rather handily at that. Which prompted the retaliatory party. That you also handily slew.
bmjclark

Postby DrakenRahl » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:30 pm

We raided him on purpose.
He killed the raider alt.
Guys looking for said Raider alt, (tracking me while i was looting Ikor), rolled up found their target dead and proceeded to summon kill Ikor for it. Which we where going to do ourselves but we was to slow getting back.
Bite Me
DrakenRahl

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled