No name's raided.

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: No name's raided.

Postby Eemerald » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:41 am

:D thats ambitious and unlikely.

build up your place, and get a brickwall as soon as you can. brickwalls cannot be bashed except with a ram. so as long as u keep a watch for any rams outside you have a 24 hr window to ensure u remove one thats built outside ur walls
A (bad) Haiku
I heart Emerald
She hates villagers with lives
Leads with iron fist
Eemerald

Postby Malke » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:46 am

I honestly don't know how to get wrought iron, and I think that is needed correct?
Malke

Postby Eemerald » Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:16 am

to get wrought iron u need to mine. to mine, you need a cave or to build a mine hole.
you can find metal nodes, through the prospecting skill or like msot people who start just by randomly digging the cave walls until they hit some ore.

theres a guide on what to do with mining in the wiki
wrought iron is made using cast iron

it is soemtimes easier to trade things for enough wrought to compelte walls, but u do need to discover it first so that u can discover the option for building a wall. your obviously need the relevant skills also.

tips for survival: when u see someone u dont know, hearth out or log out
keep zoomed out when working in an area which isnt at least palisaded so you see people before they are close enoguh to aggro you
A (bad) Haiku
I heart Emerald
She hates villagers with lives
Leads with iron fist
Eemerald

Postby Grable » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:41 am

Malke sounds familiar... SoA/ex-SoA?
Grable

Postby Malke » Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:00 pm

Yep, who are you. It's me and almost all of TKoV who got bumfucked hehe.
Malke

Postby Grable » Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:02 pm

Heheh :D

Few Fallens and HRE here. We were about 20 at a certain point, only a small portion of us remain.
You all took your first deaths quite well, my guys raged more when we got raided :D
Grable

Postby Malke » Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:12 pm

They won't be so happy if we die again, I on the other hand will find another village to join. I am trying to organize what we are doing but it's a lot of different people and it's a real bitch to get them to cooperate at times heh.
Malke

Postby Grable » Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:27 pm

I know exactly how it feels. I had to organize a semi big village while schooling 20 completely new people how to play the game :) It was tiring.
Grable

Postby Malke » Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:40 pm

Ya I have just about lost my voice from explaining it over and over, because more and more keep hopping on. They are a destructive bunch, they really want to get revenge on those fellows heh. I have to literally tell them stealing from others is not allowed. Atleast not yet.
Malke

Postby Mvpeh » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:12 pm

Don't be stupid. Lay low, stop bringing out the threats. These guys have played the game longer than you will ever, and are very advanced in combat. If one death isn't enough for you, than enjoy this revenge.

:lol:
My son, walk not in the way unarmed; because thou knowest not when thy enemy shall come upon thee.
Mvpeh

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled