Help! Freedom Camp attacked!

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Help! Freedom Camp attacked!

Postby Sarchi » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:07 am

killette2 wrote:
Patchouli_Knowledge wrote:
Sarchi wrote:Killing noobs is a very inexcusable and very dishonorable thing to do, no exceptions.

I think this game can be applied to real life. If you have a habit of killing people in a video game, you're probably going to be a serial killer in real life.

I seriously doubt such a concept with apply in real life especially in a world with much dire consequences. Otherwise I would be shooting danmaku at anyone suspicious that touches my books.

Like you don't already? Besides, I beat Utsuho on normal with 3 lives, I can handle it. Jokes aside I doubt anyone would become a serial killer from this game.

Well, I think Germany would agree with me. After all, Haven has Nazi symbols, blood and violence. It's bad for the children.
Sarchi

Postby kLauE » Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:03 am

I killed thousands of noobs in HnH.
I killed thousands of guys in rL and fucked a lot of children.

inb4 specialforce will rush my appartment

say yes to full monitoring. evil terrorists.
kLauE

Postby Jeebus » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:43 am

Inspirational175 wrote:
warhamer wrote:lol shouldn't have given your hs or made your place public till u had good defenses

I beg to differ, Freedom Camp has a Freedom Fence.

Well, there's your problem right there. Next time, built an Oppression Fence.

Hate to say it, but the mob is right... I honestly can't see a "public village" working in H&H with its current mechanics. An open roundpole fence, as shown in the screenshots, only invites death and QQ'ing. It can't even save you from bears. Also, people out there can be dicks. They will sometimes kill you simply for the LOLZ. Such is the fate of us peaceful folk. After all is said and done though, all you can do is LOL beside them.

It is also sad state of affairs we have with this usually aggressive stance in-game towards noobs, and figures in the Panda/NNN wars don't help noob animosity by dressing up as noobs to elicit aggro then don their battle garb and make the attacker their toilet paper. Sarchi called it. Sarcasm or no, H&H needs more honor!!

If we keep killing the noobs, we'll never achieve the Flying Spaghetti Monster's grand design and destroy the servers with sheer numbers.
"Never trust anyone offering to 'do you a solid.' They may just want to take a dump on your table." - Me

World 5
Paprika Cilantro II, Lawspeaker of Aodake Tsuru, New Capital of the Pueblo Nation

World 3
Nan Foodle, Elector Count of Deephold, Domain of the Holy Roman Empire
Second Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire
Jeebus

Previous

Return to In Congress Assembled