Murder on the River

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Murder on the River

Postby Bororm » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:38 am

I'd call it even.
Bororm

Postby Ikpeip » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:39 am

As I have no black skills, I'm pretty sure your scents don't point to me, Tex. And threats of war from a village that's already raided me thrice now (looting my cupboard of quality-4 bread dough was understandable, but killing Bessie the Bull was a bit much), don't exactly have much impact.

That being said, I'm sure you deserved everything you got!
Ikpeip

Postby DraghoPL » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:42 am

Nope. Scents lead to your palisade
DraghoPL

Postby EyeOfRa » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:41 am

DraghoPL wrote:Nope. Scents lead to your palisade

Well then, get your as in there, agro anything that moves, summonkill anything that doesn't, and wipe those motherfuckers off the face of the earth..
God forgives, Melsonia does not
Image -RJT on Melsonians o7
EyeOfRa

Postby NaoWhut » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:27 am

EyeOfRa wrote:
DraghoPL wrote:Nope. Scents lead to your palisade

Well then, get your as in there, agro anything that moves, summonkill anything that doesn't, and wipe those motherfuckers off the face of the earth.. And record it so we can watch it
ImageImage
NaoWhut

Postby Ikpeip » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:20 am

Screenshots of the destruction of our farmstead should be appearing shortly. Just had three dhelms from GraveYard show up and start giving us the what-for. Velucians I can fight, but not these fellows! I did manage to log out before I got my neck snapped, at least :-P.
Ikpeip

Postby ramones » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:00 pm

GraveYard... u sure u were not invited there?
W8 - Hermitage
W7 - Emerald City
W6 - Gomorrah
W5 - Pandemonium
W4 - Angkor
W3 - Angkor
ramones

Postby Bororm » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:44 pm

So what happened? Did you guys get them?
Bororm

Postby Ikpeip » Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:52 am

For your viewing pleasure, here's a screenshot taken today of the remains of my camp after last night's attack, after I had patched up the hole in the palisade.

The Velucians brought in some very heavy muscle for this one - it only took about a minute for their palibasher to knock down my wall. Of the scents in the screenshot, none of them belong to the three men who participated in the initial attack (I lack the perception/exploration to see their scents, with a meager 32*35). The murder scents in the screenshot are not from last night's raid, but from a raid by Veluca several days back, when they killed a separate campmate. In last night's raid, they killed two characters - a campmate of mine who had... visited... Veluca, and his alt. The rest managed to log off before Death came upon them. The theft/vandalism scents visible in the screenshot come from a second group I believe, who came in after the wall had been breached and our population scattered. Details by the number:

1.) This was the entry point of last night's raid. Scents are not visible, as my stats are too low. During a brief discussion as the assault began, one of them claimed to be from "GraveYard." Further introductions were cut short by the collapse of the palisade, and my ensuing retreat. From the gear they were wearing, and the speed with which they got inside, it's clear these gentlemen are not ranger bait.

2.) The house the murdered campmate was residing in. As mentioned previously, I don't think these scents belong to the three who brought down the palisade and carried out the execution, but a second group.

3.) Murder scents unrelated to last night's assault - these are leftovers from the Velucian's first raid on my farmstead (which prompted this thread). The fellows who left those scents are already dead.

All in all, I'd give a solid B+ for the assault. The breach was quick and efficient, and they killed the fellow they were looking for. The cleanup was not as thorough, but I think that stemmed from boredom after the inhabits had fled.
Ikpeip

Postby Bororm » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:36 am

Give me the scents I will kill them for you. :}
Bororm

Previous

Return to In Congress Assembled