Hidden Place has been Defeated -Painhertz alt dead

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Hidden Place has been Defended! - Defenders: eradicated

Postby kaizokuroof » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:21 am

NaoWhut wrote:
kaizokuroof wrote:
bmjclark wrote:Items have been recovered.

Out of free will - They are of no use to us anyways, all our villagers have been slain. Congrats.

P.S Nao, I am here for you, you need someone to embrace ;) You have my number babe ;)

Think i'm mad because i killed several of your
villagers right before your eyes and made you
feel like they had a hope of living before i did
so? =o no... i just shouldn't stay up this late, I
lose my pity and mercy a little bit and become
a bit of a danger to all

PS, you gave the stuff back after we killed 3,
killed another as he watched, then killed a person
he said he'd give us the items to save. You
didn't save him... I just toyed with your emotions
as much as you'll try to hide it...

thanks for the fun ^^

They're items bro, more can be made and lost, I've never owned any rings that I haven't killed for, it would be nice to earn them legitimately - You think I'm stupid, of course I didn't really believe you let us go but I've seen you show mercy before and figured you might do it for us, I never backed down and fought you with all I had.

I digress, good game and you will be seeing me in a month or so when I might be able to take a hit or two again :D

- KR
I had a retardedly huge signature and have gotten this embarrassing replacement to show for it.
kaizokuroof

Re: Hidden Place has been attacked - The attackers are defea

Postby Onionfighter » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:35 am

Exciting!
Cheerleader
Onionfighter

Postby bmjclark » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:26 am

In all honesty i kind of regret leveling the town and killing everyone, especially after you fought so boldly. But we wanted the rings back and you made us travel for hours tracking the damn scents :P. Thanks for the fun. Glad to hear you aren't going to rage quit :), hnh needs more people who have the balls to fight instead of running like cowards =)
Cajoes wrote:I was the murder victim your guy aggro'd. And slew. Entirely unprovoked. Rather handily at that. Which prompted the retaliatory party. That you also handily slew.
bmjclark

Postby Vigilance » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:26 am

I admire Kaizo's bravery, it either takes balls or a lack of wit to charge a d-helmer when you're clearly of lower stat. I'm impressed that painhertz's alt was slain, but then again I assume it wasn't in any position to do too much combat anyway.

Every day I learn something from the res pack that you guys use... now I know not to hide behind idols! ;)
bmjclark wrote:In all honesty i kind of regret leveling the town and killing everyone, especially after you fought so boldly. But we wanted the rings back and you made us travel for hours tracking the damn scents :P. Thanks for the fun. Glad to hear you aren't going to rage quit :), hnh needs more people who have the balls to fight instead of running like cowards =)

good attitude.

kaizokuroof wrote:
They're items bro, more can be made and lost, I've never owned any rings that I haven't killed for, it would be nice to earn them legitimately - You think I'm stupid, of course I didn't really believe you let us go but I've seen you show mercy before and figured you might do it for us, I never backed down and fought you with all I had.

I digress, good game and you will be seeing me in a month or so when I might be able to take a hit or two again :D

- KR

good attitude as well. This thread is going nicely. :D
"Tosak gets the guys undressed faster than their girlfriends can." -NaoWhut
http://i.imgur.com/5cQiL.png http://i.imgur.com/lYyAA.png
Vigilance

Postby kaizokuroof » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:39 am

Vigilance wrote:I admire Kaizo's bravery, it either takes balls or a lack of wit to charge a d-helmer when you're clearly of lower stat. I'm impressed that painhertz's alt was slain, but then again I assume it wasn't in any position to do too much combat anyway.

Every day I learn something from the res pack that you guys use... now I know not to hide behind idols! ;)
bmjclark wrote:In all honesty i kind of regret leveling the town and killing everyone, especially after you fought so boldly. But we wanted the rings back and you made us travel for hours tracking the damn scents :P. Thanks for the fun. Glad to hear you aren't going to rage quit :), hnh needs more people who have the balls to fight instead of running like cowards =)

good attitude.

kaizokuroof wrote:

- KR

good attitude as well. This thread is going nicely. :D

I chased Pain down, with only 3l in my bucket and 1.6l in my water skin - I knocked him out on village claim with no water/stamina left recovering from first fight with Low SHP ( at times I thought I was ahead of you, because of the terrible lag :D) - I then see someone in merch robe, bearcape with a B12 - Freaked and teleported so i could at least keep the loot - I regret this because pain would be dead now otherwise.

With regard to fighting Dhelmer, I really thought I might do better :P but you don't learn anything from not giving it a go.

Loosing is fun, although loosing 2 villages and 10 village memebers (4 mains) in the same month is very hard to recover from. Thanks for all the kind PM's guys and I'd just like to finish off my post with me dedicating this thread to the almighty burgingham, he is so great.
I had a retardedly huge signature and have gotten this embarrassing replacement to show for it.
kaizokuroof

Postby Tonkyhonk » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:26 am

wow, an amazing thread!
it has been quite a while that a congress thread actually amused me like this :D well done to the all involved!

sorry, kaizokuroof, i had thought you were just a newb-only killer :P let me apologize and tear that label i had on ya!
Tonkyhonk

Postby Grable » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:45 am

You fought like a real man!
Grable

Postby DDDsDD999 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:02 pm

kaizokuroof wrote:In then end, I had about 80 attribute stats in Agi/Str/Con all base. I had 216 UAC and 255 melee and was full Change/peaceful. To all you new people out there, you can still hold your own, don't give up the evil oppresors will one day be defeated!

Pain's alt had about 100 UA I've been told. Not really impressed.

I'd also thing you'd have more sense than to use dash. Though the fact you did stand your ground is enough for me. Run along now.
DDDsDD999

Postby bmjclark » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:25 pm

Oh wow, i didnt even see, were u using a shield when we fought?
Cajoes wrote:I was the murder victim your guy aggro'd. And slew. Entirely unprovoked. Rather handily at that. Which prompted the retaliatory party. That you also handily slew.
bmjclark

Postby rilodoppelori » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:28 pm

painhertz, soon we will kill you again to read your nonsense on the forum. when you forgot to put the fire at its Maine and * playername * called and killed you, it was fun. Only an idiot like you inherited from his bunker. you're too stupid and sloppy, you'll have a lot of die of their stupidity and arrogance. Congratulations aynran with stunning raid on AD, where they were 2 cases of clover. great loot. I think it was revenge for the main of noob painhertz just unfortunate.
rilodoppelori

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled