The Accidental Raid

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: The Accidental Raid

Postby Koru » Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:11 am

Portgas wrote:alt in merch robe, with b12 and pearl necklace?want

Did you see how many merchs was selling Nao? And alt with neckle is more common than main, cus mains are already trained...
Funny is having LS alt with summonable scents :D.
Koru

Postby ramones » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:37 pm

Weird stuff. I never made any LS alts with even tresspassing skill, means theft + other shit is way where I'd never go. 1 shewbread and thats it :)
W8 - Hermitage
W7 - Emerald City
W6 - Gomorrah
W5 - Pandemonium
W4 - Angkor
W3 - Angkor
ramones

Postby Russian_Mafia » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:31 pm

it is also alt?
Russian_Mafia

Postby Serebro » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:35 pm

/vanga mod on
ANOTHER DHELMED ALT BLA BLA BLA RUSKIES I WILL KILL YOU ALL
Serebro

Postby boshaw » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:36 pm

Russian_Mafia wrote:Image
it is also alt?

:lol: i wonder what q gear he's using
boshaw

Postby painhertz » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:48 pm

Also an Alt. I ran inside with my main and put armor on my crafter. Figures it's useless Russian assholes again.. La la la la la la. Also? if your brain trust had actually stuck around i would have lost all that equipment to decay. Good thing you're stupid and left. lmfao

Note to morons: I can spawn a brand new alt right now and put a Dhelm on him. do you people think there's level limits for equipment? lmfao

Props to whomever shot me btw, that must be on hell of an Rbow.
"I shall PERSONALLY witness for you at the shiny, chrome gates of Valhalla!"
painhertz

Postby boshaw » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:58 pm

painhertz wrote: Note to morons: I can spawn a brand new alt right now and put a Dhelm on him. do you people think there's level limits for equipment? lmfao

No one even made the implication that it wouldn't be possible for you to make a new alt and put it on let alone level requirement on gear.
boshaw

Postby painhertz » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:04 pm

boshaw wrote:
painhertz wrote: Note to morons: I can spawn a brand new alt right now and put a Dhelm on him. do you people think there's level limits for equipment? lmfao

No one even made the implication that it wouldn't be possible for you to make a new alt and put it on let alone level requirement on gear.

I was referring more to the first time they killed one of my alts and the implication that somehow because of the equips he was wearing that he wasn't an alt. Also: That's a real scary BB gun you have in the pic thread, i can't speak for anyone else but i know "I'm" impressed.
"I shall PERSONALLY witness for you at the shiny, chrome gates of Valhalla!"
painhertz

Postby rilodoppelori » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:05 pm

stupid macaque, again you died.
rilodoppelori

Postby boshaw » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:07 pm

painhertz wrote:
boshaw wrote:

I was referring more to the first time they killed one of my alts and the implication that somehow because of the equips he was wearing that he wasn't an alt. Also: That's a real scary BB gun you have in the pic thread, i can't speak for anyone else but i know "I'm" impressed.

Funny how you're resorting to making fun of a picture meant to make people laugh that's in no way related to this thread
boshaw

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled