Just got raided

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Just got raided

Postby Jackwolf » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:03 pm

If you're not going to lock it at least give me the 10 minutes of my life I wasted reading all the crap the OP keeps spamming after every post. Damn, why the hell did I click on this topic?
Beezer12Washingbeard: If poo mechanics were implemented, mercury could cure constipation wounds
magisticus: Most of us avoid making jokes like this because there is always a risk Loftar might think it's a good idea and we all have to re-design our villages for sewerage. -6/29/17
Jackwolf

Postby cloakblade » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:21 pm

I would have felt sorry if you didn't act like a dick to everyone.

Wasn't the exploit (which I hope was fixed) where you create an alt where you want to set up camp, preferably forest with all types of trees, you then spawn at the alt with what will be your temp-main. Get every discover from all the trees make all the cutlery from wood and then kill yourself (don't forget to up a Personal Belief). Repeat. You get a positive gain and it gets better once you get Yeomanry because that is LP that doesn't decay due to death. I think I got like close to 1k lp into my claim each rotation and it doesn't take long (the worst part is buying swimming to kill yourself). This allows an infinite grinding mechanic.

I wish I would have thought of this day one when I gave a shit but now I'm going to wait for the village to get set up and farm like I did for the last 2 worlds maybe I'll get into combat maybe not.

OH AND PLEASE TELL ME THIS WAS FIXED!
cloakblade

Postby DeBosh » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:29 pm

sabinati wrote:not lockin this thread

Why? Oh why?
Well in that case, let's get on rolling.
DeBosh

Postby JoeNightmare » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:16 am

cloakblade wrote:I would have felt sorry if you didn't act like a dick to everyone.

Im only a dick to other dicks.
Also yes supposedly they did fix it somehow.
JoeNightmare

Postby Theros_Pherae » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:39 am

If you can't take the heat, get out of the Hearthlands? Nobody likes being griefed, but there's no need to gripe about it on the forums. It happens, suck it up and move on with your life or RAEGQUIT@@@@, because the devs sure as hell aren't gonna completely remove it any time soon.

On that note, these forums seriously need a "Rants" subforum for all this type of crap. Really.
Theros_Pherae

Postby gadien » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:55 am

cloakblade wrote:I would have felt sorry if you didn't act like a dick to everyone.

Wasn't the exploit (which I hope was fixed) where you create an alt where you want to set up camp, preferably forest with all types of trees, you then spawn at the alt with what will be your temp-main. Get every discover from all the trees make all the cutlery from wood and then kill yourself (don't forget to up a Personal Belief). Repeat. You get a positive gain and it gets better once you get Yeomanry because that is LP that doesn't decay due to death. I think I got like close to 1k lp into my claim each rotation and it doesn't take long (the worst part is buying swimming to kill yourself). This allows an infinite grinding mechanic.

I wish I would have thought of this day one when I gave a shit but now I'm going to wait for the village to get set up and farm like I did for the last 2 worlds maybe I'll get into combat maybe not.

OH AND PLEASE TELL ME THIS WAS FIXED!

So if I get this right

Make a place holder alt
Make a random guy for grinding
Make said random guy get all the base LP you can get from the area by making new things
Kill off guy
Repeat until you get claim
Use claim to store lp
Repeat

100k LP?
All comments are strictly my own personal view and should not reflect the views or opinions of Narshe as a whole

Looking for a village? Join Narshe TODAY!
gadien

Postby Jackard » Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:02 am

not anymore
Jackard

Postby gadien » Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:03 am

Jackard wrote:not anymore

Thank god that was fixed.
All comments are strictly my own personal view and should not reflect the views or opinions of Narshe as a whole

Looking for a village? Join Narshe TODAY!
gadien

Postby bmjclark » Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:14 am

Makes me wish i rushed rage and murder, could of had some fun :). Oh well, think getting exploration to 50 was a better investment
Cajoes wrote:I was the murder victim your guy aggro'd. And slew. Entirely unprovoked. Rather handily at that. Which prompted the retaliatory party. That you also handily slew.
bmjclark

Postby Neptjunoue » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:27 am

Instead of grinding LP from mining/hunting/etc, you are grinding LP from curiosities. Same game, different style.
Reaper, Reaper, that's what people call me! Why?
Cause they all die! When I sing, I end their lives
You act as though payback makes you a noble man
Is that a fact? Well, you're a goddamn Philistine!
Neptjunoue

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled