Just got raided

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Just got raided

Postby JoeNightmare » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:26 pm

Now what do we have here, 3 days in and i just got raided by a guy who had vandalism. He didnt take anything worth while got golligee, since i did not exploit this game i cant even track his guy. who would have thought exploits have nothing better to do then steal ants.
The guy came up, destroyed our building palisades then proceeded to loot our stuff, and since none of us had though, "you know what, it's been three days, we should protect ourselves from mass murderers and thieves" we could do jack. and then i got ranging and guess what? i cant see a thing. this Int = Lp thing is now officially bull. The best skill i got is 20 survival and boat building and ive been pretty lucky with my curios.

who would have thought a game breaking thing would break the game. Yes i am venting, yes i am annoyed, and yes all i am saying is true, and no you are not allowed to say "then quit" cause im tired of you guys saying that cause you exploited the system and think it's wondeefulll

And if you do say "cry me a river" "you suck" "then quit" then may the DEVS spawn a bear on you with the worst timing.
JoeNightmare

Re: Just got raided

Postby Alubag » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:41 pm

So you got raided, why did you feel the need to make a thread about it?
Alubag

Postby unsword » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:43 pm

then quit
D:

I can't understand what on are you whining about

lp system?
exploits?
griefing bitches?

its a part of the game now. instead of telling us heart-breaking stories do something about it. /thenquit/
unsword

Postby Gorbane » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:46 pm

Deal_With_it.gif

Also, try getting raided AND murdered, only to have your murderer maks a thread on the forums to throw salt on the wound.

Everybody more powerful than me is exploiting, etc.
Gorbane

Postby Flame » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:52 pm

3 days in and i just got raided by a guy who had vandalism.

I think the main is this.
Was this new system a way to avoid grinding?
Flame

Postby GanjaGuardian » Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:03 pm

JoeNightmare wrote:and then i got ranging and guess what? i cant see a thing. this Int = Lp thing is now officially bull.

IMO this is a good thing about to new system, now being a ranger actually means something. To track someone you actually have to build skill values and attributes. In previous worlds stealing (and getting away with it) was just not an option, I'd wager everyone had more exploration than stealth and more people than not would have had higher perception than intelligence. Now if you want to play a thief it is very possible and in some cases actually worth it now to spend some points in stealth.

inb4 people make dedicated thief alts.
There is a difference between drinking Vodka and healing yourself with Vodka - Lapa
I know everything there is to know - Burgingham
GanjaGuardian

Postby JoeNightmare » Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:30 pm

May all you be digested by a bear.
And if you cant grasp the point and why id didn't put it under the congress, may you be digested by a troll.
JoeNightmare

Postby Onionfighter » Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:41 pm

This is pretty disconcerting. Getting vandalism takes over 100k lp. Are you sure you weren't in a party with this person? The first month of a new world can be pretty chaotic. We had a guy come into our camp and destroy everything that wasn't on a claim. Since nobody had rage, all we could do was try to secure our stuff. Sometimes the best you can do is memorize them and hope to get revenge later.

GanjaGuardian wrote: . . .now being a ranger actually means something.

You don't know what you are talking about.
Cheerleader
Onionfighter

Postby TeckXKnight » Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:45 pm

A scary prospect but far from impossible if you're dedicated to no sleep and just a little bit lucky with getting floatsm and empresses. Looks like we're out of time to be care free~!
TeckXKnight

Postby JoeNightmare » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:09 pm

TeckXKnight wrote:A scary prospect but far from impossible if you're dedicated to no sleep and just a little bit lucky with getting floatsm and empresses. Looks like we're out of time to be care free~!

I cant say it's impossible cause i have a total of 120k, but still it probably means he is a dedicated griefer IFF he did it the legit way. You i deem an ant empress your way, since at very least you understand a bit better of what the point was.
JoeNightmare

Next

Return to In Congress Assembled