Just got raided

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Just got raided

Postby Grog » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:56 pm

nope, the thing is you first need to get them. it might not be that good as its intended to be, but its way better than old system
Favourite thread: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3388
Grog

Postby RJT » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:17 pm

JoeNightmare wrote:Now since the plea went out it's only a matter of time before this thread gets locked. So ill put it in full view. The reason i posted it and posted it here is to warn people.

MURDERS, THIEVES, AND HARDCORE GRIEVERS ARE ON THE PROW! FLEE TO YOUR PALISADES AND BE QUICK ABOUT SETTING IT UP. THE SERVER WIPE WAS A TRIVIAL ILLUSION TO THOSE WHO EXPLOITED. DO NOT GET RAIDED LIKE I DID. MAY YOU ALL LIVE PEACEFULLY!!! AND MAY ALL YOU EXPLOITERS FACE ZOMBIE JORB'S GOD FORK! LONG LIVE ZOMBIE JORB!

oh, and to those who could not take this statement from my original post, your lives will be full of hardships and may your characters always have a thorn in their foot.

May your life be filled with the hatred of everyone you did this to. God damn that is annoying. :|
[8:21:56 PM] Ravian: We didn't run
[8:22:04 PM] Ravian: We left in the other direction
http://strawpoll.me/6822558
Stand against tyranny, Brothers and sisters. Rise!
RJT

Postby ceno » Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:24 pm

Some say get Yeomanry quick, I jus say get vandalism and fvck this little newbies.
Yea, I got screwed too :(
ceno

Postby littlealex » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:03 pm

ITT: OP is mad and grades everyone elses posts by "giving" them random shit
littlealex

Postby bmjclark » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:42 am

I love how the OP acts like you need exploits to get 70k LP for vandalism/tresspassing
Cajoes wrote:I was the murder victim your guy aggro'd. And slew. Entirely unprovoked. Rather handily at that. Which prompted the retaliatory party. That you also handily slew.
bmjclark

Postby chewie44444444 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:14 pm

All we has is an ass with a huge claim and theft coming in and out...weird to cause I check up on hi his hearth isn't green that much..nope nvm it wasnt him
chewie44444444

Postby DDDsDD999 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:40 pm

JoeNightmare wrote:May all you be digested by a bear.

JoeNightmare wrote:may you be digested by a troll.

JoeNightmare wrote:You i deem an ant empress your way,

JoeNightmare wrote:I hope for great things to you.

JoeNightmare wrote:May you be next to the new odditown. you swung and hit your head on a brick wall.

JoeNightmare wrote:may your journy be under a black cloud.

JoeNightmare wrote:1,000,000 gold stars to you my friend lol

JoeNightmare wrote:May you find a gold mine in peace.

JoeNightmare wrote:May you get deer antlers and bear teeth till you must use them for bone glue.

JoeNightmare wrote:May you find high Q soil, water, clay, and iron and may you be grieved and lose all your findings before you may partake in them.
And then may jorb eat you with his god fork.

JoeNightmare wrote:May you only collect cat gold for the rest of this world. And may it be nerfed first.

JoeNightmare wrote:your lives will be full of hardships and may your characters always have a thorn in their foot.

Being butthurt dosen't fix anything.
DDDsDD999

Postby JoeNightmare » Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:46 am

Swing batta batta
Sorry for my arrogance and stupidity while writing this but i was pissed at quite a few things while typing this up however that doesn't excuse the fact that over half of you still said "cry more".
Even if i was an ass i was trying to be playful about the whole thing which went right the fuck over most peoples heads and so those people who refuse to get the joke feels like trying to troll more.
Laugh a little in life dudes, it's good for ya. Ever wonder why i just didn't scream, "fuck you fatty!" at anyone? Lighten up dudes, even while pissed i was laughing cause the guy only got away with some ant soldiers.
Also to the guys who think i "spam" after every post, I used to RP on a forum a while ago so im very quick on the reply, that's all. Reply does not equal spam imo.
But no matter what i say a troll will still quote this and troll on. Trolly trolly trolly.
JoeNightmare

Postby DeBosh » Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:58 am

JoeNightmare wrote:Swing batta batta
Sorry for my arrogance and stupidity while writing this but i was pissed at quite a few things while typing this up however that doesn't excuse the fact that over half of you still said "cry more".
Even if i was an ass i was trying to be playful about the whole thing which went right the fuck over most peoples heads and so those people who refuse to get the joke feels like trying to troll more.
Laugh a little in life dudes, it's good for ya. Ever wonder why i just didn't scream, "fuck you fatty!" at anyone? Lighten up dudes, even while pissed i was laughing cause the guy only got away with some ant soldiers.
Also to the guys who think i "spam" after every post, I used to RP on a forum a while ago so im very quick on the reply, that's all. Reply does not equal spam imo.
But no matter what i say a troll will still quote this and troll on. Trolly trolly trolly.

Eat shit and die.

USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST
Last edited by Jackard on Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: hmm yes because this kind of low effort shitposting worked out so well for you last time right
DeBosh

Postby bluebarilicious » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:40 am

nvm.
Last edited by bluebarilicious on Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
"You only ever is in the eyes of other people." - Rant Casey
bluebarilicious

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled