Just got raided

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Just got raided

Postby burgingham » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:46 am

bluebarilicious wrote:How do you NOT get butthurt when someone steals your shit? Even with the LP changes there's still two different tiers of players: casual & basement dweller. The former usually have jobs, relationships, responsibilities, but enjoy playing this game... because its genuinely a GOOD game.

It actually is posible to have both. Belonging to the top tier players, or lets better say communities and having a life.

Weren't you the girl that showed her tits to sabinati? I still haven't gotten any pics...
burgingham

Postby dra6o0n » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:57 pm

If even moderators promotes "macroing" to some extent, then obviously early griefers are those who exploited it.

burgingham wrote:
bluebarilicious wrote:How do you NOT get butthurt when someone steals your shit? Even with the LP changes there's still two different tiers of players: casual & basement dweller. The former usually have jobs, relationships, responsibilities, but enjoy playing this game... because its genuinely a GOOD game.

It actually is posible to have both. Belonging to the top tier players, or lets better say communities and having a life.

Weren't you the girl that showed her tits to sabinati? I still haven't gotten any pics...

There's way more than two types of players...

The casuals, the hardcore, the n00bs, the kidz, the griefers, the trollz, the flamers, the--... Well you get the idea...

The mass majority has a pretty small view of the internet. >_>

People get butthurt more online, because online interaction (as warned by some games) are more different than indirect interactions, like say a npc's dialog in a game. Players are dealing with other human beings on the other side of the internet. Obviously. And most of the time this "view" is being ignored by internet users, thinking other people aren't so important to deal with, which leads to arguments and drama I guess. Everyone has a 'self-centered' view on themselves being the most prioritized or most important while communicating online, because everyone else you meet, you classify them as "strangers, acquaintances, or friends, etc." which has varying levels of trust in them.

Makes me wonder how "mature" this community is exactly...
dra6o0n

Postby Grog » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:35 am

burgingham wrote:Weren't you the girl that showed her tits to sabinati? I still haven't gotten any pics...

wut?
really need to get into the inner ring forum :lol:
Favourite thread: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3388
Grog

Postby Canoobians » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:22 am

burgingham wrote:

post a trade topic when you get them, ill see what i have to offer.
Canoobians

Postby erozaxx » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:05 pm

Canoobians wrote:
burgingham wrote:

post a trade topic when you get them, ill see what i have to offer.

No matter what the prize is, I will overbid this offer :D
"That is not dead which can eternal lie / And with strange aeons even death may die."

H.P. Lovecraft
erozaxx

Postby sabinati » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:25 pm

ya'll got trolled
sabinati

Postby erozaxx » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:31 pm

sabinati wrote:ya'll got trolled

Or you are scrooge.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie / And with strange aeons even death may die."

H.P. Lovecraft
erozaxx

Postby burgingham » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:49 pm

sabinati wrote:ya'll got trolled

I am shocked.
burgingham

Previous

Return to In Congress Assembled