Czech Assembly

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Czech Assembly

Postby rozn » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:32 am

I am looking for any Czech players to form an alliance. We already have a few people and know not many from Czech play but we would try to form an alliance where we can speak the native tounge.

Just like Russians, Polish, and Serbians have groups we want to create a Czech assembly. All are welcome no matter the age.

Political benefits: We stick together and fight together in defense. We can establish trade benefits.

This is not an invitation to join our village but just to get in contact. If you want to join our village you can place it in the P.M.

P.M me your HS and maybe say something in Czech to prove you are Czech. (Not just like Hi!)

Thank You!
Certainly, in taking revenge, a man is but even with his enemy; but in passing it over, he is superior; for it is a prince’s part to pardon. - A wise friend.
rozn

Re: Czech Assembly

Postby gadien » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:44 am

Just curious, is there a limit on village size? If not, why not just have 1 giant village (I know the answer to this). Just asking.
All comments are strictly my own personal view and should not reflect the views or opinions of Narshe as a whole

Looking for a village? Join Narshe TODAY!
gadien

Postby rozn » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:48 am

gadien wrote:Just curious, is there a limit on village size? If not, why not just have 1 giant village (I know the answer to this). Just asking.

1. Not all people might want to be in 1 village

2. For limit do you mean if people are in a village? You dont have to be in a village to join.
Certainly, in taking revenge, a man is but even with his enemy; but in passing it over, he is superior; for it is a prince’s part to pardon. - A wise friend.
rozn

Postby gadien » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:52 am

rozn wrote:
gadien wrote:Just curious, is there a limit on village size? If not, why not just have 1 giant village (I know the answer to this). Just asking.

2. For limit do you mean if people are in a village? You dont have to be in a village to join.

I meant is there a limit to how many people you can have in a village
All comments are strictly my own personal view and should not reflect the views or opinions of Narshe as a whole

gadien

Postby rozn » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:54 am

gadien wrote:
rozn wrote:

I meant is there a limit to how many people you can have in a village

No but this is not a recruitment thread.
rozn

Postby gadien » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:02 am

just asking

gadien

Postby Saphireking65 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:19 pm

To answer your real question gadien, no there is no limit on the number of people who can join your village.
Jackard wrote:
Sotsa wrote:I'm sad to see a wizard has shrunk your cabin and put it in a bottle.
better luck next time.

fucking wizards
Saphireking65

Postby HHG » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:14 am

MOBILIZACE!
HHG

Return to In Congress Assembled