I need help :p

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

I need help :p

Postby Halagaz » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:03 am

I need help from a faction.

Ok i claimed a cave entrance the first day or something like that, a big one, maybe too big for me, but you know you have to act fast blabla, made a palisade around, build house, begin to plant. Didn4t have time to explore it all.

In short i have few guys pop up from the cave, that begin to destroy everything not claimed , but really i had nothing but crap not claimed anyway, begin to trash talk, suck my dick blabla.

I have slavic blood too you know, so its a russian faction, they didn4t want to say more, they want the cave, i tell them ok but then lets trade, give me good tools and i will give the access and you will never see me again.

NO they don4t want, they even refuse to kin with me, i never saw those guys before right, so its not like its a revenge stuff or whatever, the only russians i knew are all freinds even if i had some tension with some they became all friends.

So if anyone can help is ready to help, just send me a message and we will dicuss.

I have 3 personal claims on spot, one at the palisade entrance; one for the house and one inside i put some crate so they wont greif inside even if they started to.

They spawned alts at the inside near the entrance but i put a claim on those hs, but i just don4t have the strenght to destroy them with my noobs char :p

Honestly i don4t give a fuck about the cave they are zillion around, but not wanting to trade is just stupid from them. I just asked some good tools (good saw pickaxe and such). So any help will be apreciated, russian insider are welcome for sure, but any other faction that want to help is welcome too.

So anyone that don't want or do want them to have their little incave village pm me. I will give the position and and detail of everything to the best offer anyway. :lol:
Halagaz

Re: I need help :p

Postby Halagaz » Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:27 am

Ok i will make a small update. It seam the guys managed to infiltrate the cave early on and had an alt logged out inside, they managed to make a hf inside and call his 2/3 friends for a stupid show off.

Now i have those alts hiding inside, and those Hf to deal with.
If anyone have some advise on how i can deal with that, and some people like to work on securityy stuff ingame and can advise me that would be nice.

Now for the russians that want the cave, im ready to trade, i ask for it q170+ bone saw and q45+ pickaxe minimum, the price is for the insult you made. But naturally the price isn't ridiculous by itself since 2 huge room with lake insade could fit 30+ people village with each one a timber house, so its not like it is a small cave, also have q45+ water very near. Pay for it or die trying to steal from me. Naturally you don't need to pay me now, i have all the time needed, you can pay me in a month or whatever you need to find those items, then i will take my claims out.

:roll:
Halagaz

Postby bmjclark » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:25 am

Halagaz wrote:Ok i will make a small update. It seam the guys managed to infiltrate the cave early on and had an alt logged out inside, they managed to make a hf inside and call his 2/3 friends for a stupid show off.

Now i have those alts hiding inside, and those Hf to deal with.
If anyone have some advise on how i can deal with that, and some people like to work on securityy stuff ingame and can advise me that would be nice.

Now for the russians that want the cave, im ready to trade, i ask for it q170+ bone saw and q45+ pickaxe minimum, the price is for the insult you made. But naturally the price isn't ridiculous by itself since 2 huge room with lake insade could fit 30+ people village with each one a timber house, so its not like it is a small cave, also have q45+ water very near. Pay for it or die trying to steal from me. Naturally you don't need to pay me now, i have all the time needed, you can pay me in a month or whatever you need to find those items, then i will take my claims out.

:roll:

Sounds like u just need to get vandalism and destroy there HF's. I personally would say to make a palisade just blocking the cave entrance so they cant get into ur village.
Cajoes wrote:I was the murder victim your guy aggro'd. And slew. Entirely unprovoked. Rather handily at that. Which prompted the retaliatory party. That you also handily slew.
bmjclark

Postby Halagaz » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:38 am

The problem is not the HF i will destroy them very soon, but the noob inside that will log in sometime to greif and try to jump on a fault. They just need branches to build new HF to spawn more alt and keep on going with their cheap greifing. Sure i will find them one by one and kill them up until they run out of branches, but that might take ages, and you are never sure if one more is logged off inside. I can't cover the cave with sign to force them respawn in the wild either.

So in short the cave is doomed, already found other spot anyway, they won't get the cave from me anyway so its not a big deal. But it is just sad that one fresh alt from mass spawning at the world start can greif that much, up untill they run out of branches to make new HF.

This is just because spawning alt and make new account is retarded, but i really don't see how you can fix that, the game is free, so even if you put a timer/limit on alt spawning, nothing stop them to make more account to get them going which i guess is even worth for the server. And i don't think they can put a account limit per ip, and this one more can be dealth with people that have little knowledge with computer anyway, so it resolve nothing.

Maybe they can fix this if a fresh character that spawn at someone else HF don't have a hf by default, but must builf an HF by their own?
Halagaz

Postby longfeather » Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:53 pm

Block the cave entrance with your hearthfire, expand your claim inside and this way, they can turn on criminal acts and move about, but they have no way of gaining lp or gathering food. Without vandalism they cannot destroy anything on claimed land without the help of an aggroed animal. ;) They will die or get bored eventually.
longfeather

Return to In Congress Assembled