My own leader tryed to kill me.

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: My own leader tryed to kill me.

Postby dra6o0n » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:53 pm

With the way the game and this community gets going, respect ain't get you nowhere (but the opposite would do worse), it's plain "donations" and "trading" ingame that gets thing going... But then again, the opposition can kill you and take your stuff without worry because they can.
dra6o0n

Postby Noogia » Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:30 am

Forgot to post, this has been solved. Leader can longer kick people, yet now that he knows that i got rage, he seems to respect me a lot more. :twisted:
Noogia

Postby Tacheron » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:36 am

With the name of the group and some of the people, what exactly were you expecting? :|
This is not a test of power
This is not a game to be lost or won
Let justice be done
Tacheron

Postby zacty » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:56 am

IM the leader of my little group, but we all work together and none of us give a shit if another is "annoying" or not
i really need to find a good signature
zacty

Postby Noogia » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:41 am

Well looks like I left the village, for he was being an asswipe to me, then I decided to join a differnt group, yet he had hired him to kill me, I got to shore, and he trapped me in consruction posts and just waited for me to go back to camp, yet the I asked him why he was doing this, and the same answer. That I'm annoying, when I hadn't done and physical damage to him, I had many chances to kill him, he was afk for a hour, he was fighting a boar on a boat, he was busy fighting a deer, but I didn't for I thought he had changed. The guy who was helping him felt so sorry for me, that he had helped me escape him and lead him away. Now I'm left with knowing that I can barley trust anyone. I need someone to help me get rid of this bastard, for I know nothing of pvp.
Noogia

Postby Tasty » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:21 am

Noogia wrote:barley

Next update
Tasty

Postby chaosovum » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:50 am

You ARE annoying...... Anyone else?
chaosovum

Postby Dropshock » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:20 pm

Noogia! Long time no see, buddy. :lol:
Dropshock

Postby KillerWarWolf » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:29 am

I think its about time I cleared things up. I am KillerWarWolf. Deceptive Mass in game. The accusations of me and my villagers being evil or cruel people is complete horse shit. This person is, and has admitted to being 13 years old. He is QUITE annoying, and annoyed me to the point of kicking him. After doing so some (1 of 7) of my village members thought that it was wrong of me to do so, and we petitioned to invite him back in. Needless to say I was quite unhappy about it, but it happened all the same and he returned. He then started whispering my loyal villagers plans to get rage, then murder, get his melee up, kill me, and seize power. My friends in turn stopped talking to him, got even more annoyed than I did, and we kicked him again. After we kicked him he: stole metal, called me a faggot and my supportive friends, "worthless sheep follower butt buddies" (or something to that effect), made death threats, (unknown to me he already had rage but never attacked me, only lost a good 4 times in spars) and left to go to his own cave mine that he had found and never told anyone about. Except the person that helped me try to kill him. Again. This kid needs to die, he REALLY needs to. Knowing the location of our village is enough of a reason. He is in fact capable to make an assault on it, no matter how small or unsuccessful it probably will be. My only hope is that you make this attack soon. I now have murder.

As a side note, he also creeped the shit out of me. He constantly changed his character JUST so his avatar would be the same as mine, and threw several tantrums whenever I tried to do something and he couldnt help.
KillerWarWolf

Postby Noogia » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:50 am

You story is complete bullshit, what you did was kick me when i was trying to ask you questions about what postion i was to take, you instead of telling me to stop asking me questions, you told the group to ignore me untill i went away. I told them about how unreasonable you were being, Then when you came over with drewm while i was leaving i told you that i told you that i was leaving and that i wasn't going to come back and try to achive revenge, yet you destoryed my boat and attempted to murder me for just asking questions. At that point i wanted revenge, i was going to try come back and join and get the villagers to vote kick you out of the village, yet i instead attempted to devise and plan to drown you for attempting to drown me. Instead of doing that after lobo told me about how much you would change, i decided to forfeit the plan. Instead i just joined your village attempted to be a helpful and productive villager, which i did. I made a post in your palisade, i mined, i killed the bear which is the reason you have that bear cape in the first place, and i made bear capes/stuffed bears for the villagers. Plus, most villagers liked me. Its just you that had such a short temper to kick everyone who asks a few questions then you spread a lie about me that i was plotting to kill you, in which i had stopped already to do since i thought you had forget about trying to kill me, in which a random guy came into our village one day, yet instead of asking information about where he came from, kitty and you decided to start acting immature, auctioning me off like i was a slave. All getting in a group insulting for no reason. Then, i decided to join the guy because i was being unwelcome here. I only took that metal because i helped to mine in your village, and i felt like i should have a share off my work. Yet, when i figured out you just hired him to destory my boat and attempt you kill you, thats why i attempted to attack you, to get you to leave. Plus, if i wanted to kill you i would've done it when packrat told me you were AFK for 3 hours, but i didn't. Plus, you trapped me in signs while i had a boat. Which is why i got angry enough to call you a faggot. Even the guy thought it was absurd. Plus, i don't dress like you to immitate you, where the fuck did you get that idea? Also, i did not throw a tauntram, i don't even know where you got that from, i was just trying to discuss with what i thought would be a bad idea. I did not cuss out and whine about it.
Noogia

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled