My own leader tryed to kill me.

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: My own leader tryed to kill me.

Postby Noogia » Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:53 am

Killawatt wrote:
TheRedHun1 wrote:I agree with the immature response, AGE DOES NOT DEFINE MATURITY. It is based on the actions of that person

While that's mostly true, Age is often a good guide on how someone is.

For an example I'm sure Noogia would understand, a 13 year old child named Riou Hawkeye.
Quite the terrible leader, and an obnoxious power-hungry kid.

But at the same time I've found people who are like 12 and are the nicest people ever. Go figure.

Still, I didn't find Noogia that annoying in my time with him. There was far worse.

Ah, does riou still play :roll: ? Thought you quit, things are going downhill for me within the first week of playing, now im acting the role of a travler.
Noogia

Postby Killawatt » Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:49 am

Noogia wrote:
Killawatt wrote:
TheRedHun1 wrote:I agree with the immature response, AGE DOES NOT DEFINE MATURITY. It is based on the actions of that person

While that's mostly true, Age is often a good guide on how someone is.

For an example I'm sure Noogia would understand, a 13 year old child named Riou Hawkeye.
Quite the terrible leader, and an obnoxious power-hungry kid.

But at the same time I've found people who are like 12 and are the nicest people ever. Go figure.

Still, I didn't find Noogia that annoying in my time with him. There was far worse.

Ah, does riou still play :roll: ? Thought you quit, things are going downhill for me within the first week of playing, now im acting the role of a travler.

Yeah, so I see. Not to mention your other thread about getting attacked. You're just really unlucky it seems. Sorry about that.

Honestly though, I don't give a damn about Riou anymore, that child can go play WoW or whatever he's gone on to.
Back, I guess
Killawatt

Postby Noogia » Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:52 am

Yeah, not my day today.

Or week.

Or month.
Noogia

Postby Noogia » Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:53 am

Lets put up a tally shall we?

Times i was attemped to be killed : 3