My own leader tryed to kill me.

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

My own leader tryed to kill me.

Postby Noogia » Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:02 am

Well, i joined a random group at the start of world 5 to join this group of guys, they seemed good. All was well when we found a mine, then i asked him a few questions before he kicked me from the party and then i tryed to message him why, but he just dememorzied me. So i decided to go away on a boat since i assumed i was kicked. I tryed to message my other village members and they told me that i was kicked for being "annoying". I left away on a boat before they started to follow me and destory my boat, i was almost drowned to my death but i luckly was able to somehow swim to shallow water. I then constanly asked him "What did i do?" but he just kept trying to spar me and said "Ill kick your ass". Seems like a weird turn of events that he would try and kill me when i had done nothig wrong to them at all, i was just being a normal village member. I ask if anyone finds him to either not trust him or to help me get revenge, but otherwise i might just join a new village without a leader that kicks and attempts to murder his own village members. Most of my village members agree that he was being moronic, but i can't seem to notice if they are working with him secretly.
Last edited by Noogia on Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Noogia

Re: My own village leader tryed to kill me.

Postby cobaltjones » Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:06 am

Cool I guess? I don't really know what you want us to say...
cobaltjones

Postby Kaios » Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:21 am

Perhaps you disrespected The President and you are now The Impudent

Seriously though you didn't even give a village name or the name of the Lawspeaker, wtf.
Kaios

Postby Noogia » Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:27 am

Kaios wrote:Perhaps you disrespected The President and you are now The Impudent

Seriously though you didn't even give a village name or the name of the Lawspeaker, wtf.

Whoops, put village in there by accident. Typo

Anyways, im surprised i even lasted 1 second in the water :)
Noogia

Postby Kaios » Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:29 am

Noogia wrote:Whoops, put village in there by accident. Typo

?????????

That still doesn't explain anything. Even if it wasn't an actual village per se, you gave no names of the other people you worked with or the leader. Should I just stay away from every guy I see just in case?
Kaios

Postby Noogia » Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:30 am

Kaios wrote:
Noogia wrote:Whoops, put village in there by accident. Typo

?????????

That still doesn't explain anything. Even if it wasn't an actual village per se, you gave no names of the other people you worked with or the leader. Should I just stay away from every guy I see just in case?

Alrighty,

Name: Deceptive Mass

Workers and etc:Drewm, Kian, Razoken, Packrat, and Blackomen2
Noogia

Re: My own leader tryed to kill me.

Postby saltmummy626 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:28 am

wait wait wait... packrat is a nice guy, also he is currently going hermit, or so he has told me. I dont remember much of that conversation but I believe he left that group because things were getting a bit extreme.
Want to touch my fibula?
Gulgatha, place of the skull.
saltmummy626

Postby Noogia » Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:40 am

saltmummy626 wrote:wait wait wait... packrat is a nice guy, also he is currently going hermit, or so he has told me. I dont remember much of that conversation but I believe he left that group because things were getting a bit extreme.

Im just listing the people that worked with him. Blackomen2 is nice too, Drewm and Deceptive were the ones who attempted to murder me.
Noogia

Postby saltmummy626 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:53 am

Noogia wrote:
saltmummy626 wrote:wait wait wait... packrat is a nice guy, also he is currently going hermit, or so he has told me. I dont remember much of that conversation but I believe he left that group because things were getting a bit extreme.

Im just listing the people that worked with him. Blackomen2 is nice too, Drewm and Deceptive were the ones who attempted to murder me.

ah I see. kk
Want to touch my fibula?
Gulgatha, place of the skull.
saltmummy626

Postby Grable » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:43 am

Maybe you should learn to properly respect your leader. OR ELSE RUSSIAN MIGS ON YOUR ASS
Grable

Next

Return to In Congress Assembled