My own leader tryed to kill me.

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: My own leader tryed to kill me.

Postby KillerWarWolf » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:07 am

Instead of doing that after lobo told me about how much you would change, i decided to forfeit the plan.

Yeah try not to feel too special, he had to talk me out of rage quiting when I found out you were back in. You seriously are just that annoying, im sorry.

Instead i just joined your village attempted to be a helpful and productive villager, which i did. I made a post in your palisade, i mined, i killed the bear which is the reason you have that bear cape in the first place, and i made bear capes/stuffed bears for the villagers.

You made teddy bears and put them on a claim you made and refused to give anyone any of them. Also, I killed my own bear. Remember? When you flipped a shit, demanded that you be able to help, and hunted me down and got off 1 shot before it died. That whole thing.

Plus, most villagers liked me.

The only people that liked you were Omen and PackRat, and by "liked" I mean they just didnt want me to kill you.

Its just you that had such a short temper to kick everyone who asks a few questions then you spread a lie about me that i was plotting to kill you, in which i had stopped already to do since i thought you had forget about trying to kill me, in which a random guy came into our village one day, yet instead of asking information about where he came from, kitty and you decided to start acting immature, auctioning me off like i was a slave.

First of all you really need to work on sentence structure. Second, I wasnt kicking "everyone" It was just you. Also there was no lying, you were plotting to kill me.

Yet, when i figured out you just hired him to destory my boat and attempt you kill you, thats why i attempted to attack you, to get you to leave.

There was no hiring, he was just some guy. What does that tell you?

Plus, if i wanted to kill you i would've done it when packrat told me you were AFK for 3 hours, but i didn't.

PackRat has been telling you when im AFK?
KillerWarWolf

Postby Noogia » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:21 am

I didn't refuse to give them to anyone, no one asked me for one. I gave 2 to razoken and 1 to blackomen. No one else wanted on after i repeated several times about wanting one. Also, when did i even attack you? I helped you to kill that bear, and i gave it to you. I didn't even have the rage to attack you back then, from what i recall kitty and you were the only ones who ultimatly hated me (You told kitty that i was still planning on murderering you which i was NOT). The rest of the villagers i respected normally. I was planning on getting revenge back then by drowning you when i didn't have rage, because you tryed to kill me. It was only fair. But lobo talked me out of it and said that you would change, but you still believed i was trying to kill you, which i wasn't. Plus, that guy told me HIMSELF that you had accepted to give him a few metal bars if you and him were to destory my boat and attempt to murder me again. Plus, Packrat just told me you were afk. He was not trying to get me to kill you.
Last edited by Noogia on Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Noogia

Postby mastec » Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:01 am

Honestly this thread is dumb. OP gets angry because he gets kicked out of a village where no one liked him. That's basically the whole thread.
mastec

Postby Argus » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:44 pm

Anyone want popcorn?
Argus

Postby overtyped » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:53 pm

I give this thread 3 and a half BOB DOLE"s
Bob Dole, world first Whale Killer! viewtopic.php?f=80&t=75087
overtyped

Postby TheRedHun1 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:35 am

This is pritty funny, dude here is a MAJOR TIP for you: If the leader hates you, you are screwed. Not trying to be mean but it is life, nothing you can do about it bud, just travel far away till you run into someone friendly that wants to help you. Also, for the leader and other peoples who have this "Annoying" law down, I have to ask, how do you guys rate that? Because, to be honest, there is no real way to prove or state that and you should just grow up and ask them politely to stop what they are doing then trying to kill them.

~Some guy you should listen to and shut up.
TheRedHun1

Postby Noogia » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:48 am

TheRedHun1 wrote:This is pritty funny, dude here is a MAJOR TIP for you: If the leader hates you, you are screwed. Not trying to be mean but it is life, nothing you can do about it bud, just travel far away till you run into someone friendly that wants to help you. Also, for the leader and other peoples who have this "Annoying" law down, I have to ask, how do you guys rate that? Because, to be honest, there is no real way to prove or state that and you should just grow up and ask them politely to stop what they are doing then trying to kill them.

~Some guy you should listen to and shut up.

I already ran away. Also, its just that because of my age he thinks i act that way, when even some of the "mature" people act immature at the right time.

(Aka, at killerwarwolf when you called that newbie who passed and talked to us a fox-hat wearing shithead, how you think im going to come back and try to kill you, also how you like to swear in almost every sentence whenever somthing pisses you off in real life or somthing else, i dont know)
Noogia

Postby TheRedHun1 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:58 am

I agree with the immature response, AGE DOES NOT DEFINE MATURITY. It is based on the actions of that person. A 5 year old can be more mature then a 20 year old. Also, just because someone is yougner then you are does not mean you should hate them and view them differently, just view them as ANOTHER CHARACTER. A leader shouldn't get so ticked off just because someone was "annoying". Annoyed can also define how a person feels when they are dealing with a situation, they could have been perfectly fine, but you may have been in a bad mood so you felt emotionally he was annoying to you or vise versa you were annoyed. Future leaders, please take that in consideration, you do not kill your annoying neighbour, you SECRETLY hate them. ;)
TheRedHun1

Postby Killawatt » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:01 pm

TheRedHun1 wrote:I agree with the immature response, AGE DOES NOT DEFINE MATURITY. It is based on the actions of that person

While that's mostly true, Age is often a good guide on how someone is.

For an example I'm sure Noogia would understand, a 13 year old child named Riou Hawkeye.
Quite the terrible leader, and an obnoxious power-hungry kid.

But at the same time I've found people who are like 12 and are the nicest people ever. Go figure.

Still, I didn't find Noogia that annoying in my time with him. There was far worse.
Back, I guess
Killawatt

Postby Nautzki » Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:29 am

There are things that seem to take time to learn, and there are believes that seem to take time to wear of - yet, i have met people 60 years of age that quite obviously were imune to time, and i have met people young of age, to whom time seemed to be skipable, learning- and unlearningwise. bloody humans.
Nautzki

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled