Ruj i Chuj - info needed

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Ruj i Chuj - info needed

Postby stickman » Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:42 pm

The theft was not what was important. I beleive it was some hides and leather or something. What was important was that he went onto there property into there house and tried to murder the guy inside... he called for help and the attacker ran away when they started shooting at him with slings... My neighbor said he followed him in a boat and asked why he did it and his only answer he gave that he was bored.

Someone who knows the members of this village has PMed me. So I will discuss this with them now.
stickman

Postby barra » Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:59 pm

Any easy way to hide the "foliage" of a thicket to make it less laggy? It seems to be a terrain graphic like the yellow tufts of grass on a moor or forest shrubs, but can't be hidden like the latter with clients like enders.
loftar wrote:You do appear to need a good trolling.
barra

Postby DeadlyPencil » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:49 pm

Although a village in the swamps seems cool and would have advantages, unless that stuff can be hidden & it didn't lag my computer to hell, i would go crazy.
DeadlyPencil

Postby EnderWiggin » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:03 am

They are here.
Vandals and thiefs. Maybe murderers. Nearly two weeks ago my village got raided. Everyone but me and my friend were killed and quit game. I have shitty per*exp back then and found only one murder scent right in front of village. It lead to this village.
My friend and I have started to rebuild what was lost. All seemed OK. Till today. Today someone destroyed outer crossroad and banner. I've tracked perpetrator - vandalism scents lead there too. Here you can see screenies of tracking process.
EnderWiggin

Postby Koru » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:17 am

You are here: http://algeralith.info/HavenMap/?x=53.75&y=-14.66&zoom=9, village Hardrade (you didn't mentioned it, i came with help).
Nearly 2 weeks ago someone attacked one of Ruj i Chuj. We KOed him and tried to talk, but guy jumped into the river without saying nothing (we loled). Came another person, shot to us by sling and run... Took scents, came to your village and tried to talk with someone who don't swim as bad as your friend.
When we tried to talk, 4 ppl started to gain IP and buying time saying bullshit, pretend Teletubbies and so. Well, we have russian-speakers in village, don't use translator next time. That day was boring as hell, you didn't want to fight so we decided came later.
Next day we came again, few of your warriors came out of the palisade and chased us. Result? One of your guys died without any combat activity.
Nice. We took scents that left after the battle and what have we found?
Why you need such place if you are so peaceful? Why you protect cave entrance like that? Why you left vandalism scents? We don't care to be honest. Came in, dig to your unprotected cave system. Again, result?
Now, Hardrade belongs to us. Deal with it.
PS. We really like your client.
Koru

Postby Shedlly » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:21 am

LETS DRAMA BEGIN
Shedlly

Postby pyrale » Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:02 pm

Which village is it ? OP's or Ender's ?
pyrale

Postby Grable » Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:55 pm

pyrale wrote:Which village is it ? OP's or Ender's ?

Koru wrote:PS. We really like your client.

Ender's I take it.
Grable

Postby EnderWiggin » Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:10 pm

Koru wrote:You are here: http://algeralith.info/HavenMap/?x=53.75&y=-14.66&zoom=9, village Hardrade (you didn't mentioned it, i came with help).
Nearly 2 weeks ago someone attacked one of Ruj i Chuj. We KOed him and tried to talk, but guy jumped into the river without saying nothing (we loled). Came another person, shot to us by sling and run... Took scents, came to your village and tried to talk with someone who don't swim as bad as your friend.
When we tried to talk, 4 ppl started to gain IP and buying time saying bullshit, pretend Teletubbies and so. Well, we have russian-speakers in village, don't use translator next time. That day was boring as hell, you didn't want to fight so we decided came later.
***lots of pics***
Now, Hardrade belongs to us. Deal with it.
PS. We really like your client.

Well, I don't have any connections to assaulting your man. I've joined that village just before it got raided. And I know almost nothing about raid except that it happened and almost every villager was killed. Now in Hardrade lives only two people - me and my friend. Everyone else quit. I live in north part, it is separate from main village area and I was offline during raid - that's why I'm still alive, I suppose. I just want some peace. So, please, leave me alone, OK?

P.S. What is interesting - I've joined Hardrade because someone from your village robbed me few times and then I've deiced to join some village for protection. Lawspeaker of that village tracked scents to your walls and was shot with stone, but managed to escape then. Well, at least that's what he said me.
EnderWiggin

Postby Koru » Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:55 pm

We don't shot to ppl, especial using slings. About stealing, I can't deny but at the beggining it is always a rat race.
Look at the situation from our side, we raided village, authority didn't drop, there was CR that could be used for revenge.
We decided to leave you alone. I also suggest changing gates, protect cave entrance. That is all we have to say.
Koru

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled