Ruj i Chuj - info needed

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Ruj i Chuj - info needed

Postby boshaw » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:35 pm

daemmonium wrote:I really dont know how Boshaw related that place to Teletubbies, but just handing info :p

Back when i cared about killing them i tracked one of their fleeing members to it after we took out one of their outposts.
boshaw

Postby daemmonium » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:40 pm

boshaw wrote:
daemmonium wrote:I really dont know how Boshaw related that place to Teletubbies, but just handing info :p

Back when i cared about killing them i tracked one of their fleeing members to it after we took out one of their outposts.

Yeah, I actually derped hard there. In the screen you can see one of them saying "ex-teletubby here" hurrdurr.

---

Edit: Ender, you should probably GTFO from there before you get seriously gang raped.
Do you want see right through the devil's eyes?
You must have seen the ground where they all stood before
I was a young man then, I was a young man then
Spending my time on the killing floor
Be more than you seem to be
Joy of labour sets you free.
daemmonium

Postby Sarchi » Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:33 am

If Ender quits, I'll be a sad boy.
Sarchi

Postby EnderWiggin » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:36 am

Well, as for connection to teletubbies - I know nothing. I only know that just before the raid (next day after I have joined) LS told me that they trying to help someone who is being hunted. And built some defense for him somewhere near village. They used someone's unfinished palisade. Guess that hunted person was that 'ex-teletubbie' from screens. And that teletubbie vault was his.

Today happened something interesting. Some thief entered cave from inside village and stole crate with some bear meat food and low-q charcoal, IIRC. What is interesting about this - he definitely had keys. So I thought about Ruj and Chuj. But then I've figured - there only one theft scent, left on personal claim inside cave. And no trespassing or vandalism (two fences built for detection just in front of pali gates and unbuilt ram where destroyed) scents on village territory. So this must be someone who is still villager. I've started tracking this thief. He is really stealthy guy - sometimes tracking direction delta was more than 300 degrees! And what is most interesting - tracking eventually lead to Ruj and Chuj! Here you can see screens of tracking near that village.
I want some clarification from Koru.

EDIT: Just found vandalism scents. So this is not villager. But has A LOT of slealth. I've tried to enter-exit house many times and got nothing. That's why I thought it was villager. Now I've found it by accident.
EnderWiggin

Postby Koru » Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:24 pm

The person who did that wasn't online when we decided to leave you alone. It won't happen again.
Koru

Previous

Return to In Congress Assembled