Murder Scents to Collect

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Murder Scents to Collect

Postby serpentyngallery » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:20 am

For any interested, I was just murdered at 17,-28. should be some tasty fresh scents there. I'd offer a reward, but I don't have anything of value yet, and this is quite a set back for starting late hehe.
Ezekiel wrote: He called me what I believe to be an "ass fetus" in Russian and then killed me.
serpentyngallery

Re: Murder Scents to Collect

Postby cobaltjones » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:23 am

Why would anybody be interested in this? The only reason to track this would be to help you out and you've given us absolutely no reason to waste our time on it...
cobaltjones

Postby Astarisk » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:26 am

cobaltjones wrote:Why would anybody be interested in this? The only reason to track this would be to help you out and you've given us absolutely no reason to waste our time on it...

Don't act like you speak for all of us. I'll be more than willing to defend his honor!
IRC/IGN: Rawrz

Join the Haven & Hearth Discord if you need help and our community will surely help you:
Astarisk

Postby cobaltjones » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:31 am

Astarisk wrote:
cobaltjones wrote:Why would anybody be interested in this? The only reason to track this would be to help you out and you've given us absolutely no reason to waste our time on it...

Don't act like you speak for all of us. I'll be more than willing to defend his honor!

What honor...?
cobaltjones

Postby TeckXKnight » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:32 am

cobaltjones wrote:What honor...?

Serpenty is actually a nice enough guy. I've traded with him before in the past and he was quite quite polite and punctual. I'm sure he has plenty of honor worth defending.
TeckXKnight

Postby serpentyngallery » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:34 am

cobalt, in my time throughout the worlds, I have met many people that hunt other people just for fun. This was obviously the case of what was done to me, except I wasn't much of a worthwhile kill, when you can knock down your opponent in two hits, where's the fun in that? The story is, walking through a swamp, get attacked, get knocked out. He at least waited for me to wake up to ask who I was, and if I had a village. My village idol was to be lit in about 30 minutes, so "not yet" was the appropriate response. With that he killed me. *shrug* I was even wearing noob garb at the time LOL
Ezekiel wrote: He called me what I believe to be an "ass fetus" in Russian and then killed me.
serpentyngallery

Postby cobaltjones » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:36 am

Well perhaps if you'd included such a story in the OP maybe people would be more willing to help you. My only point was that posting "hey I got murdered at xx,xx, go kill the guy if you want!" doesn't make for much of a worthy thread.
cobaltjones

Postby Norsu » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:44 am

An opportunity to remove randomly violent hearthlings from your area with little effort is a pretty tasty prospect tbh. Not entirely sure why you see it as 'helping him out'. It's a little late to help him. Of course you could always wait until the guy jumps one of your villagers or steals something from you if you feel you need more justification or something. I'm nowhere near it so doesn't bother me.
Last edited by Norsu on Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Norsu

Postby Oddity » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:45 am

I would fight to the death for serpentyngallery!

But my character is also not incredibly well developed, so I won't :D
jadamkaz wrote:ah i remember my run in with odditown they are good ppl im sure the only reason they killed ME is because they are troll hunters and i was a troll
Oddity

Postby serpentyngallery » Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:20 am

That's my Oddity :D no seriously, there's nothing to avenge, there was nothing worth taking on my corpse. It seriously was just a "Heads up, Murder scents here if your bored" cause lord knows I can't do jack about it LOL
serpentyngallery

Return to In Congress Assembled