Oddittys butchering raid

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Oddittys butchering raid

Postby erozaxx » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:37 pm

Kaios wrote:...your English is barely legible. ..

this made my day buddy. How good are you in Czech? I know probably more languages than you heard in your petty life.

What I expected? Someone to come track scents and have the fun themselves, as I have no time for chase. As to stating it was Odditown.. if you invested some time into better reading (or maybe its my awful english?) you would read I have already cleared that out.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie / And with strange aeons even death may die."

H.P. Lovecraft
erozaxx

Postby rozn » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:55 pm

Kaios wrote:Really what did you expect to gain out of this? You posted a thread and said, "Hey guys Odditown raided me and all I have for proof is these runestones, please come track the scents and maybe kill them too?? thx."

You got raided, that sucks, but you did none of the work your self. You refuse to grind up (I say grind up but really the LP system makes this so much easier than grinding) ranging and track the scents your self out of laziness or "having a life," yet you still post a thread accusing someone to be the perpetrator because they didn't respond to your PM.

What if they did do it? What the fuck do you expect them to say? "Hey man sorry we raided you, do you want your stuff back?? We can also kiss all your boo boo's better ok honey buns!!! : )))))))"

Then when everyone starts getting at you about how shitty this thread is you start trolling them back as if it would accomplish something.

You got raided, you made a terrible thread, your English is barely legible. Take your lickings and get over it if you're not going to do anything about it your self.

Hmm maybe not everyone's English is as good as yours because this game is played around the whole world. Also this game was made in Sweden so really this game should be swedish but luckly the devs made it so other people can enjoy the game because most people know some English. Don't bash people for their English. Do you know any other languages? Some people in this game never even got the chance to learn English and still speak it to the best of their abilitys.

Also it is kind of weird that Boshaw just stood around for a day and said he won't log out so he can get personal beliefs and he quit the party. Then right when they came he logged out and smiled. Also their only excuse is that they were far enough yet most people know on the forums that odditown have traveled even further to grief and then monkey starts butthurting and gloating that they are good and and don't care about our pm's. If someone was really accused of something they did not do they would try to prove it.
Certainly, in taking revenge, a man is but even with his enemy; but in passing it over, he is superior; for it is a prince’s part to pardon. - A wise friend.
rozn

Postby Lahrmid » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:05 pm

rozn wrote:Hmm maybe not everyone's English is as good as yours because this game is played around the whole world. Also this game was made in Sweden so really this game should be swedish but luckly the devs made it so other people can enjoy the game because most people know some English. Don't bash people for their English. Do you know any other languages? Some people in this game never even got the chance to learn English and still speak it to the best of their abilitys.

Also it is kind of weird that Boshaw just stood around for a day and said he won't log out so he can get personal beliefs and he quit the party. Then right when they came he logged out and smiled. Also their only excuse is that they were far enough yet most people know on the forums that odditown have traveled even further to grief and then monkey starts butthurting and gloating that they are good and and don't care about our pm's. If someone was really accused of something they did not do they would try to prove it.

Aren't you french?
Lahrmid

Postby rozn » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:19 pm

Lahrmid wrote:
rozn wrote:Hmm maybe not everyone's English is as good as yours because this game is played around the whole world. Also this game was made in Sweden so really this game should be swedish but luckly the devs made it so other people can enjoy the game because most people know some English. Don't bash people for their English. Do you know any other languages? Some people in this game never even got the chance to learn English and still speak it to the best of their abilitys.

Aren't you french?

No I speak french. czech, polish, and english. I live in America currently. It is very frustrating when people play the language card on people who don't live in America or don't speak english well.
Certainly, in taking revenge, a man is but even with his enemy; but in passing it over, he is superior; for it is a prince’s part to pardon. - A wise friend.
rozn

Postby boshaw » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:20 pm

I see no problems here kind sirs.

boshaw

Postby rozn » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:24 pm

boshaw wrote:I see no problems here kind sirs.

Just proving you are from odditown?
rozn

Postby Grog » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:25 pm

thats from this world?
Favourite thread: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3388
Grog

Postby rozn » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:28 pm

Grog wrote:thats from this world?

Yes
rozn

Postby sabinati » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:29 pm

boshaw wrote:Image

They came in full steel
sabinati

Postby rozn » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:31 pm

sabinati wrote:
boshaw wrote:Image

They came in full steel

They did or at least the guy that attacked me did. The guy with the sword had it on or it was a bronze plate but he was armed with steel (Sword as you can see).They could have taken it off for the picture. Others were UA fighters.
rozn

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled