Oddittys butchering raid

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Oddittys butchering raid

Postby erozaxx » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:23 am

So the drama starts:

STORY
Yesterday I have logged on to the village and welcome screen was unpleasant. Bunch of skeletons, a lot of blood and gore. Destroyed stuff. I relogged with my alt and found our village was raided. Well nothing uncommon you would say, but the way and reason is something what points to the exceptionally twisted character.
As you can see from screens we were highly underdeveloped. We just found the place and started paving, waiting for conrerpost to dry. We are guys with nettle clothes and the best fighter was me ... UA 19 :)
Every retarded mind when comes to the place have to see we have nothing worth of griefing and if, it could be easilly forced out of us by threats.
But the "Brave basterd" who payed a visit to us was not kind of guy who uses head for other purposes than wearing a helmet (with helmet-hair underneath).
It would not be that interesting if the guy was not Oddity personally with his two rabid dogs. They came in full steel and withou a single world just butchered everyone on sight. Destroyed what was destroyable and their profit you ask? Well our wealth was tremendous - bunch of danedlions and few ant soldiers.
They have left some runestones saying that Mineville is under their rule, but I gues it was just shitty trial to leave some funny story behind, cuz we are not, werer not and do not even know Mineville at all.

I tried to contact Oddity personaly and I know he already read my PM. No statement from him, so all who is interested in early Odditys scents (and there are tonnes of them) check screens, look at position and start the hunt. I can of course provide an alt, logged for you to follow if you want.

SCREENS

on this community map: http://www.algeralith.info/HavenMap/

We are on the position 63,-32

WorldMapPic
"That is not dead which can eternal lie / And with strange aeons even death may die."

H.P. Lovecraft
erozaxx

Re: Oddittys butchering raid

Postby Enwar » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:52 am

I swear I hope someone does something... There probably staying at the palisaded place right next to our town. They killed me and laughed at me, way to throw salt on the wound.
Enwar

Postby Chardos » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:02 am

They got me in the storehouse, I was grabbing a soda and all I heard was SLAM, CRUNCH, SLAM!
Looked back to my monitor bewildered, only to see my charactor knocked out on the ground, got as far as "what the he-" before a repeat resulting in my charactor DEAD.
...but Oddity you say? May I ask who it was that killed me?
Chardos

Postby Aronos » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:16 am

I wish I could tell you why this is so funny, but I can't. :mrgreen:
Aronos

Postby RJT » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:17 am

Aww Please tell us there will be more drama if you do :cry:
[8:21:56 PM] Ravian: We didn't run
[8:22:04 PM] Ravian: We left in the other direction
http://strawpoll.me/6822558
Stand against tyranny, Brothers and sisters. Rise!
RJT

Postby barracuda546 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:19 am

Full steel on the 10th day? Not their best idea..
"If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together."
barracuda546

Postby Astarisk » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:20 am

This is just someone pretending to be Odditown. Raid wasn't epic enough, also we happen to be located 4 supergrids away from you. I do have a thought as to who is using our name.
Last edited by Astarisk on Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IRC/IGN: Rawrz

Join the Haven & Hearth Discord if you need help and our community will surely help you:
Astarisk

Postby Enwar » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:38 am

Astarisk wrote:This is just someone pretending to be Odditown. Raid wasn't epic enough, also we happen to be located 4 supergrids away from you.

I think so too, there was this palisaded area next to our village, I'm almost certain it was them unless it was a rogue group of greifers...
Enwar

Postby erozaxx » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:09 pm

I have given a chance to Oddity to state anything about it. I was waiting for him to answer before I posted this thread. He read my PM tonight and no answer from him.

We have only the runestones, nothing else to prove who was that. Also the proof is never 100% in HnH unelss the raider confirms it was him. So you dont have to trust its Oddity, but you can always hope if you are ranger and willing to hunt some scum.

There are people claiming A.D. griefed them without any proof at all. We have at least the runestones. Also behaviour is similar to W4. Odditown was butchering newbs on sight back on those days.

EDIT:

Here goes my PM to Oddity, he did not answer. Just to see I am not rageposting lies without cosideration:

Butcher raid
Sent: Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:48 am
To: Oddity

Hi Oddity,
you and your Inglorious Basterds butchered half of our village tonight. I was not unfortunatelly (or fortunately) online, but I have reports from people who were. I wanted to know the story behind this. Was there any reason on your side or it was just raiding trip you made? You could not have any profit from butchering few newbs, so I am wondering what are you up to or if you were just raiding us for fun. I am not that kind of person who would promise terrible revenge and stuff like this. I do not neet to QQ as well, I just wanted to know the motives, so I can decide, whether it is safe to stay at the place, or whether its better to move on.

Also I wanted you to know I am gonna post the story in Congress Assembled with location and proposal of your scents, but I wanted your statement to the case first.

Cheers,
"That is not dead which can eternal lie / And with strange aeons even death may die."

H.P. Lovecraft
erozaxx

Postby Astarisk » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:23 pm

Odditown, our power is so great we can raid your village from 3 SG's away.
IRC/IGN: Rawrz

Join the Haven & Hearth Discord if you need help and our community will surely help you:
Astarisk

Next

Return to In Congress Assembled