Oddittys butchering raid

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Oddittys butchering raid

Postby sabinati » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:09 pm

Kaios wrote:wtf??? Why would you post a topic blaming someone before you even tracked the scents

uh, well there was a runestone. it's irrefutable.
sabinati

Postby Lahrmid » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:10 pm

It's not like odditown wouldn't be accused even if there wasn't a runestone :)
Lahrmid

Postby kLauE » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:28 pm

runestones never lie!
kLauE

Postby Tonkyhonk » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:34 pm

Epimenides was a Cretan who made one immortal statement: "All Cretans are liars."
Tonkyhonk

Postby Monkeytofu » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:25 pm

I'm currently, and have been since near the end of world 3, the leader of Odditown so messaging oddity is kind of pointless.

This wasn't us as the raid was, like astarik said, boring and lame from the images you posted.

Ezaxx, or eozaxx or whatever your name is: The reason why no one from odditown didn't respond to you was because you're annoying, ask stupid questions (see your PM) in stupid ways, and no one actually cares about you. It's a damn shame we've even responded to this thread.

Actually, fuck that, messaging us in general is kind of pointless because unless you have the mental capacity of a regular human being, we probably won't even respond. It just so happens the majority of the people who are butt hurt about us/scared of us in a java based video game are.

Edit: Swastikas are passe shit, shit stopped being funny/good material to troll with 10 years ago.
[13:09:52] <shadowchris> u seduce to name calling?

Flame wrote:Do you want show me another proof of you're QI with another nonsense post or you'll choose to stay silent if you don't have nothing of value to say?
Monkeytofu

Postby ewlol » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:29 pm

Monkeytofu wrote:I'm currently, and have been since near the end of world 3, the leader of Odditown so messaging oddity is kind of pointless.

This wasn't us as the raid was, like astarik said, boring and lame from the images you posted.

Ezaxx, or eozaxx or whatever your name is: The reason why no one from odditown didn't respond to you was because you're annoying, ask stupid questions (see your PM) in stupid ways, and no one actually cares about you. It's a damn shame we've even responded to this thread.

Actually, fuck that, messaging us in general is kind of pointless because unless you have the mental capacity of a regular human being, we probably won't even respond. It just so happens the majority of the people who are butt hurt about us/scared of us in a java based video game are.

WEL R'NT U KEWL!! EVR1 SUK BUT U. WE GIT IT.
ewlol

Postby Potjeh » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:36 pm

burgingham wrote:
barracuda546 wrote:Full steel on the 10th day? Not their best idea..

I would laugh at anybody trying to attack me in steel plate at this point of the map and then kick their 1 AGI asses.

I would go have tea first, because it'd take 20 minutes to get any IP from them with Death or Glory.
Image Bottleneck
Potjeh

Postby Monkeytofu » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:42 pm

ewlol wrote:
WEL R'NT U KEWL!! EVR1 SUK BUT U. WE GIT IT.

[13:09:52] <shadowchris> u seduce to name calling?

Flame wrote:Do you want show me another proof of you're QI with another nonsense post or you'll choose to stay silent if you don't have nothing of value to say?
Monkeytofu

Postby Valten21 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:50 pm

I hate it when people don't fight back ( or in this case, wear steel armor ), bloodlust just makes things go by so much quicker =/
You may have foiled the plans of BAD-EVIL this time, but there is no rest for the wicked.
Valten21

Postby erozaxx » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:58 pm

I like you all smartasses responds. If I were that experienced in the congress stuff that I would know personally every leader of known factions and if I were so good in fighting I would not need to open any posts, don't you think?

If you think the post is lame, why do you need to answer it at all. Thing happened, I have posted my point of view with facts I had on hand. Did what I thought is right. If you have different point of view, you can. But being smartass and butthurt from the forum post is the same shit as being butthurt from the javagame.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie / And with strange aeons even death may die."

H.P. Lovecraft
erozaxx

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled