Oddittys butchering raid

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Oddittys butchering raid

Postby Grog » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:30 pm

did they pave the swasiska or was it the reason you were raided? :twisted:
(anyway, story and pics, yay)
Favourite thread: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3388
Grog

Postby erozaxx » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:31 pm

Astarisk wrote:...

Well this does not prove anything. And once more for those with slower thinking:
I am stating the facts based on my knowledge and the story.
I gave Oddity time and chance to deny his involvement, I would then post the thread differently.
Distance is a stupid excuse. We all have boats, I have travelled the same distance yesterday after raid, to our other place where we start again.
Who will collect scents and finds the scum is the only knowing where the scum lived, but it still does not prove which faction the one belongs to.

If you are SO MUCH concerned about not spill a shit on your villages name, come to the place for scents and clean your "Angelwhite" name yourselves.
Last edited by erozaxx on Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie / And with strange aeons even death may die."

H.P. Lovecraft
erozaxx

Postby erozaxx » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:31 pm

Grog wrote:did they pave the swasiska or was it the reason you were raided? :twisted:
(anyway, story and pics, yay)

Its their work, we are not retards :)
"That is not dead which can eternal lie / And with strange aeons even death may die."

H.P. Lovecraft
erozaxx

Postby Astarisk » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:40 pm

I don't even know why I'm going to even continue to argue with someone who seems to be lacking intelligence. How about you follow the scents? Surely you will find the 3 SG trail of destruction that has to no doubt exist. It should be really easy to find and follow. After all, why would we just stop at raiding your village? You said it yourself, you have nothing good to offer. We wouldn't just randomly walk 3 SG's out of our way to raid a village I didn't even know existed.We don't care at all that someone is using our name (its a form of flattery to us). In fact, I already even got a damned good idea whose hiding behind our names.
IRC/IGN: Rawrz

Join the Haven & Hearth Discord if you need help and our community will surely help you:
Astarisk

Postby erozaxx » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:48 pm

Astarisk wrote:I don't even know why I'm going to even continue to argue with someone who seems to be lacking intelligence. How about you follow the scents?

erozaxx wrote:...any profit from butchering few newbs,

In other words, I don't have ranging, I am not ranger. Why would I ask for someone else to go for scents?

Astarisk wrote: Surely you will find the 3 SG trail of destruction that has to no doubt exist. It should be really easy to find and follow. After all, why would we just stop at raiding your village? You said it yourself, you have nothing good to offer. We wouldn't just randomly walk 3 SG's out of our way to raid a village I didn't even know existed.We don't care at all that someone is using our name (its a form of flattery to us). In fact, I already even got a damned good idea whose hiding behind our names.

erozaxx wrote:Also behaviour is similar to W4. Odditown was butchering newbs on sight back on those days.

And talking about inteligence... You are just repeating same stuff again and again. Even phonograph from year 1870 can do that.

EDIT:
Astarisk wrote: We don't care at all that someone is using our name (its a form of flattery to us).

Astarisk wrote:I don't even know why I'm going to even continue to argue ...

Another proof of how smart your ass is.

H.P. Lovecraft
erozaxx

Postby Enwar » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:56 pm

erozaxx I don't understand why your pushing that it was them, they were too far away instead of us pointing the blame we should just try to work out how we can figure out who really did it. I for one believe it wasn't Oddity, one because of the distance and two because Astarisk thinks he knows who is using there name. Let's stop playing the blame game and try to finding someone willing to track the scents. Also Astarisk I know it would be a form of flattery to have your name on a runestone by some random, but if there going to raid villages and kill people and then put all the blame on you wouldn't you be pissed of at all, they obviously have some sort of grudge against you.

We got killed and now your provoking a village that may have not been involved in this at all. The runestones don't make me believe it was them, anyone can write stuff on stones.
Last edited by Enwar on Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Enwar

Postby Chardos » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:57 pm

Been talking with a few guys from Odditown in the IRC, honestly, I believe it wasn't them. Waaaaay too far away to just randomly come out and attack us, and too easy to just use Odditown as a "red herring" of sorts (shift the blame).
Chardos

Postby Astarisk » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:59 pm

Repent! Repent ye sinners! For the blessed hand of Odditown knows no bounds! For on this day our god shines! Blessed be the warriors who have slain these folk. For our god was with them that day. Now their sins can be absolved and their life renewed.
IRC/IGN: Rawrz

Join the Haven & Hearth Discord if you need help and our community will surely help you:
Astarisk

Postby erozaxx » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:02 pm

Enwar wrote:erozaxx I don't understand why your pushing that it was them, they were too far away instead of us pointing the blame we should just try to work out how we can figure out who really did it. I for one believe it wasn't Oddity, one because of the distance and two because Astarisk thinks he knows who is using there name. Let's stop playing the blame game and try to finding someone willing to track the scents. Also Astarisk I know it would be a form of flattery to have your name on a runestone by some random, but if there going to raid villages and kill people and then put all the blame on you wouldn't you be pissed of at all, they obviously have some sort of grudge against you.

Thanks for trying to calm this down, but you understood me wrong. I dont push its Odditown. Again I posted it in my second post in this thread, that our only reason we say its them is because it was written on the runestones and I have contacted Oddity to state about it. Gave him time. Did not get response. I think I have done all I could. Now the thing has to settle itself. I am just trying to explain (probably its fight with windmills) to Astarisk, that his proofs that it was not Odditown has the same relevance and weight as mine proofs it was them. There is no difference in that. On the other hand I am using arguments and he is virtually shouting and playing smartass. One saying he claims it was not Odditown is enough, anyone will make his own opinion about this. Repeating something over and over does not make that statement truth.

H.P. Lovecraft
erozaxx

Postby erozaxx » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:04 pm

Chardos wrote:Been talking with a few guys from Odditown in the IRC, honestly, I believe it wasn't them. Waaaaay too far away to just randomly come out and attack us, and too easy to just use Odditown as a "red herring" of sorts (shift the blame).

Ask them why tehy did not reply then. If they did, I would make the thread with relevance to the answer.

H.P. Lovecraft
erozaxx

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled