Oddittys butchering raid

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Oddittys butchering raid

Postby burgingham » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:07 pm

Unlike 90% of the topics in Congress you did a good job in making it at least interesting for the reader I think. Some background story and a few pics (granted they are not the most exciting screenshots I ever saw, but oh well). Also you blamed Odditown and blaming them or AD is part of any good drama thread.
burgingham

Postby Valten21 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:07 pm

I just sent a PM to Rozn saying I might be willing to track the scents...
You may have foiled the plans of BAD-EVIL this time, but there is no rest for the wicked.
Valten21

Postby Kaios » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:07 pm

erozaxx wrote:posted my point of view with facts

Kaios wrote:wtf??? Why would you post a topic blaming someone before you even tracked the scents
Kaios

Postby erozaxx » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:10 pm

Kaios wrote:wtf??? Why would you post a topic blaming someone before you even tracked the scents

Yeah, opening posts 3 days after stuff happened, I have grinded up for tracking and tracked the perpetrators is really valid point. Another three days to get someone on hunt and then ... uhmm where are the scents? No scents no deed? You will be first smartass saying that I have no scents then I have no proof.

Funny thing you all pro-like guys play smartasses, but do a shit to help those who are not pros (and dont need to feel like that at all) and just try to play as well. I have read several fun-making threads in w3 and w4 like you dont like posting without story. I tried to make the story, did what I felt right and you are again playing smartasses. I think the only threads you never criticised were the ones posted yourselves.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie / And with strange aeons even death may die."

H.P. Lovecraft
erozaxx

Postby Kaios » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:12 pm

Man you don't need 3 days to get ranging and walk to the fucking village the scents lead to just so you at least have some idea who did it.
Kaios

Postby erozaxx » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:15 pm

Kaios wrote:Man you don't need 3 days to get ranging and walk to the fucking village the scents lead to just so you at least have some idea who did it.

Man YOU don't need 3 days to get ranging and track someone. I have a life. I mean the life out of the java box, if you know what that means.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie / And with strange aeons even death may die."

H.P. Lovecraft
erozaxx

Postby Kaios » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:18 pm

Welcome to the new LP system, you can gain LP and still have a life. Enjoy!
Kaios

Postby erozaxx » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:20 pm

Kaios wrote:Welcome to the new LP system, you can gain LP and still have a life. Enjoy!

Yes we had full LC of curiosities after the raid. Just waiting to be put into use for us. Just try to stop outsmart me, you are just trying to cook a Sacher Torte from a shit.

H.P. Lovecraft
erozaxx

Postby Kaios » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:28 pm

Really what did you expect to gain out of this? You posted a thread and said, "Hey guys Odditown raided me and all I have for proof is these runestones, please come track the scents and maybe kill them too?? thx."

You got raided, that sucks, but you did none of the work your self. You refuse to grind up (I say grind up but really the LP system makes this so much easier than grinding) ranging and track the scents your self out of laziness or "having a life," yet you still post a thread accusing someone to be the perpetrator because they didn't respond to your PM.

What if they did do it? What the fuck do you expect them to say? "Hey man sorry we raided you, do you want your stuff back?? We can also kiss all your boo boo's better ok honey buns!!! : )))))))"

Then when everyone starts getting at you about how shitty this thread is you start trolling them back as if it would accomplish something.

You got raided, you made a terrible thread, your English is barely legible. Take your lickings and get over it if you're not going to do anything about it your self.
Kaios

Postby barracuda546 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:30 pm

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed
"If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together."
barracuda546

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled