Oddittys butchering raid

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Oddittys butchering raid

Postby Chardos » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:06 pm

erozaxx wrote:Ask them why tehy did not reply then. If they did, I would make the thread with relevance to the answer.

Probably because Oddity isn't the leader of Odditown anymore and was confused why you where asking him.
Chardos

Postby algeralith » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:07 pm

erozaxx wrote:
EDIT:
Astarisk wrote: We don't care at all that someone is using our name (its a form of flattery to us).

I'm going to take a stab at it....
algeralith

Postby Enwar » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:11 pm

erozaxx wrote:Thanks for trying to calm this down, but you understood me wrong. I dont push its Odditown. Again I posted it in my second post in this thread, that our only reason we say its them is because it was written on the runestones and I have contacted Oddity to state about it. Gave him time. Did not get response. I think I have done all I could. Now the thing has to settle itself. I am just trying to explain (probably its fight with windmills) to Astarisk, that his proofs that it was not Odditown has the same relevance and weight as mine proofs it was them. There is no difference in that. On the other hand I am using arguments and he is virtually shouting and playing smartass. One saying he claims it was not Odditown is enough, anyone will make his own opinion about this. Repeating something over and over does not make that statement truth.

Well he's evidence was somewhat better than ours, travelling 4 super grids isn't an easy task, especially for three or more people. They probably have a lot better things to do than travel three supergrids away to kill one village, they probably would've wiped out any noob village on the way to us and the forums would of heard of at least one. Can you at least check out the palisade near our village, we never got in contact with them and I'm pretty sure they are people we should be suspecting before Odditown.
Enwar

Postby erozaxx » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:12 pm

Chardos wrote:
erozaxx wrote:Ask them why tehy did not reply then. If they did, I would make the thread with relevance to the answer.

Probably because Oddity isn't the leader of Odditown anymore and was confused why you where asking him.

Thats something I could not know. Hope the new leader is not Astarisk. That would make my day :)
"That is not dead which can eternal lie / And with strange aeons even death may die."

H.P. Lovecraft
erozaxx

Postby erozaxx » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:15 pm

Enwar wrote: Can you at least check out the palisade near our village, we never got in contact with them and I'm pretty sure they are people we should be suspecting before Odditown.

You mean coming to offer my ass to them? :) I am not ranger, if I was I would post the story how I have besieged and gutted the scum not the story about being raided.

I never told they travelled the distance just to raid us. Even in my post I told we were an easy target, but with nothing to gain. I can imagine someone travelling far for some reason got bored and found it funny to butcher few defenseless wabbits.
Last edited by erozaxx on Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie / And with strange aeons even death may die."

H.P. Lovecraft
erozaxx

Postby rozn » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:16 pm

I had actually used a noob alt to go back to the village. Saw them and kinned one of them and it was in fact one of odditown's people.

Also kind of weird that when we let boshaw into the place, a day later (because of crashes and restarts) they appeared. Then when I wrote to Boshaw about placement and thinking he was the spy he replied nothing leading me to belive he was with odditown and this is not the first time they travelled such a distance just to grief villages. In fact they have already raided some of our other members towns who were more then 2 SG's away.
Certainly, in taking revenge, a man is but even with his enemy; but in passing it over, he is superior; for it is a prince’s part to pardon. - A wise friend.
rozn

Postby Tonkyhonk » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:19 pm

personally id say, get ranging asap on one of your chars and find out who did it yourself, or hire one to get some proof.

just accusing a far-away village without using one of the basic systems of the game doesnt sound cool to me, and im afraid that wont earn you popularity over this to get right men to help you in a long run either.
Tonkyhonk

Postby rozn » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:21 pm

Tonkyhonk wrote:personally id say, get ranging asap on one of your chars and find out who did it yourself, or hire one to get some proof.

just accusing a far-away village without using one of the basic systems of the game doesnt sound cool to me, and im afraid that wont earn you popularity over this to get right men to help you in a long run either.

I think that is what erozaxx is trying to do. Hire someone to go collect the scents. At least by his initial post.
Certainly, in taking revenge, a man is but even with his enemy; but in passing it over, he is superior; for it is a prince’s part to pardon. - A wise friend.
rozn

Postby Enwar » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:23 pm

rozn wrote:I think that is what erozaxx is trying to do. Hire someone to go collect the scents. At least by his initial post.

I'll chip in anything I can for justice!
Enwar

Postby erozaxx » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:35 pm

Well just to calm the fire down. I do not stand for the Odditown as the 100% guilty. You read the post you see the arguments and the post is not about flaming up against Odditown (on the other hand, the name of thread would not be that tempting without the Odditown in it :D ). It is just about showing up the story and location of crime committed. Anyone who wants to find out the truth, hunt for fun or for justice is appreciated.

H.P. Lovecraft
erozaxx

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled