Raided using bug

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Raided using bug

Postby mweis92 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:01 pm

The built the ram earlier in the day, apparently using 15 or so guys.

mweis92

Postby boshaw » Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:12 pm

I'd just like to put it out there that Fort Teletubby fighters (aka runners) are full fledged pussies when it comes to them having to fight against someone who can defend themselves.

It was quite a pathetic attempt at a ram siege at the place today. The second they saw us they ran away like little babies. Even when it came down to a 1v1 with what we thought was their top fighter he ran away like a little pussy until he was lucky enough to break combat and hearth. There's really no need to be scared from these kids, they are just a bunch of babies.
boshaw

Postby beef2 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:13 pm

america wins again
smooth character
beef2

Postby kohg » Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:35 pm

boshaw wrote:I'd just like to put it out there that Fort Teletubby fighters (aka runners) are full fledged pussies when it comes to them having to fight against someone who can defend themselves.

It was quite a pathetic attempt at a ram siege at the place today. The second they saw us they ran away like little babies. Even when it came down to a 1v1 with what we thought was their top fighter he ran away like a little pussy until he was lucky enough to break combat and hearth. There's really no need to be scared from these kids, they are just a bunch of babies.

definitely not what i was expecting from people who have the audacity to bear the name teletubbies.

What a shame.
kohg

Postby SpidersEverywhere » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:57 am

Regarding the exploit, does it only work with the thinner northern and western facing ridges?
skreee
SpidersEverywhere

Postby boshaw » Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:08 am

SpidersEverywhere wrote:Regarding the exploit, does it only work with the thinner northern and western facing ridges?

if the door of a inn,timber, or cabin is facing the cliff and the run off goes into the base then it'll work.
boshaw

Postby inol » Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:39 am

Really the Fort Teletubbies was the strongest in the world 5. Raid by means of bug is a doubtful win. I do not have any desire to play game full of holes still. If you guys learn to play fair, there can be you will cease to be such losers. ;)
Om namah Shivaya
inol

Postby TeckXKnight » Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:41 am

inol wrote:Really the Fort Teletubbies was the strongest in the world 5.

Hohoho, good one.

Bug exploitation is still detestable though and I disagree with the means through which this invasion occurred. That said, you do not present yourself in a very likable, if not purposefully antagonistic, fashion.
TeckXKnight

Postby Jackard » Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:44 am

TeckXKnight wrote:I disagree with the means through which this invasion occurred.

Though to be fair, people shouldnt be using cliffs as a substitute for a real wall in the first place. Not only are there old exploits involving them, but if the devs ever implement cliff terraforming or climbing they would be totally screwed.
Jackard

Postby Kaios » Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:45 am

inol wrote:Posts: 1
Kaios

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled