Russian threat

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Russian threat

Postby midomiko » Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:18 pm

Shaka_Adim wrote:As i was robbed while offline i'm now willing to post my cords, but only after i set up my palisade (later today i hope) too bad the scents will probably be already gone by that time (someone tresspassed, took my chest and table <sic!> and a couple of things)

Trespassing scents will be gone, but actually taking stuff means Theft scents which last a bit under 3 days, so those may well be up still. If they sealed the post, that may (not positive, have not seen it happen personally) leave a Vandalism scent, which lasts about 4 days.

Without asking coords til you are ready to give them out, what part of the world are you in?
midomiko

Postby Rallor » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:06 pm

tempwad wrote:
crfernald wrote:If you would like, my jolly band of Croatians can help you out. We dislike Russians.

can you please explain, why croatians hates russians? i can understand why poland folks hates, they has Katyn, but why croatians?

He is just trolling, search up some of his posts, there pretty dam funny tbh
Rallor

Postby Darksol » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:52 pm

Ive killed 20 russians so far, and found a huge palisade walled in enclosure near some heath land, I can break in cause i dont have 626 str to break the wall but it looks pretty dead inside, since i have been hitting their walls everyday and still no response i found runestones of the russians telling people to leave like they own the land, I say claim, palisade and double palisade and laugh at their feeble threats
Darksol

Postby tempwad » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:11 pm

Rallor wrote:
tempwad wrote:
crfernald wrote:If you would like, my jolly band of Croatians can help you out. We dislike Russians.

can you please explain, why croatians hates russians? i can understand why poland folks hates, they has Katyn, but why croatians?

He is just trolling, search up some of his posts, there pretty dam funny tbh

ofc it is trolling, but it have a point deep inside. croatians have only one reason to hate russians, it is muslims-vs-christians antagonizm.
so, we could see in this game: racism, nazism, nationalism, sexizm, and now even religious problems. ;)
trapped? masturbate.
tempwad

Postby Bigzion » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:54 pm

tempwad wrote:
ofc it is trolling, but it have a point deep inside. croatians have only one reason to hate russians, it is muslims-vs-christians antagonizm.
so, we could see in this game: racism, nazism, nationalism, sexizm, and now even religious problems. ;)

What the fuck am i reading?
Bigzion

Postby dra6o0n » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:53 pm

So... People are bringing their hate from real life into the game as an excuse for their actions? Sad.

Too bad the devs are too busy and lack manpower, because other places would most likely ban a good 20% of this community from it's games for harassment and stereotypes.
dra6o0n

Postby boshaw » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:55 pm

dra6o0n wrote:So... People are bringing their hate from real life into the game as an excuse for their actions? Sad.

Too bad the devs are too busy and lack manpower, because other places would most likely ban a good 20% of this community from it's games for harassment and stereotypes.

luckily we don't have devs that are care about racism and someone making fun of some carebears.
boshaw

Postby crfernald » Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:24 am

The great muslim forces of Croatia will one day explode the vile russian orthodox mirigod scum.
crfernald

Postby chewie44444444 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:43 pm

chewie44444444

Previous

Return to In Congress Assembled