Russian threat

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Russian threat

Postby Shaka_Adim » Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:20 pm

Thx for advices, sure there is no way i'm giving up my cords.
Tommorow my pali will settle so i hope they wont comeback by this time. I think they were weaing leather (boar helmets for sure), so its probably true that
they're nothing big.
About marksmanship: can i shot ppl even if i dont have rage or am i supposed to get it first? apart from russian harrasment i got killed by a boar today so i have a rollback and rage seems to be a bit far now.
Shaka_Adim

Postby TeckXKnight » Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:22 pm

You would need rage. If it's out of reach then it's out of reach and there's nothing to be done about it =)
TeckXKnight

Postby Shaka_Adim » Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:27 pm

Ok then.. I'll just swear at them next time ;)
Shaka_Adim

Postby tempwad » Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:09 am

crfernald wrote:If you would like, my jolly band of Croatians can help you out. We dislike Russians.

can you please explain, why croatians hates russians? i can understand why poland folks hates, they has Katyn, but why croatians?
trapped? masturbate.
tempwad

Postby Shaka_Adim » Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:59 am

Great.. did palisade setting time changed? Cause it's not 24 hours yet and i think my pali got sealed..
Also my stuff was stolen :P
Shaka_Adim

Postby TeckXKnight » Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:02 am

Shaka_Adim wrote:Great.. did palisade setting time changed? Cause it's not 24 hours yet and i think my pali got sealed..
Also my stuff was stolen :P

Its been 12 hours since World 3.
TeckXKnight

Postby Shaka_Adim » Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:03 am

Then there's an error in wiki and it's a quite serious one
http://ringofbrodgar.com/wiki/Palisade
Shaka_Adim

Postby DeBosh » Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:28 am

midomiko wrote:Anything beyond that is just common sense. Remember, they only win if you believe their bullshit and actually pull up stakes and leave. Threats are meaningless, if they really were capable of killing you and seizing your land, they would have already. Oh yeah, and 95% of people asking for coords are just wanting an excuse to come grief you because you admitted your palisade was not completed yet - these are the ones who may actually have theft/vandalism/murder.

good advice, but last part is not about me. I just need to know who they are. Enough with all that 'russians kill everybody' 'all russians are griefers' etc shit, okay?

inb4:got all i need myself, so don't need any newbish belongings.
DeBosh

Postby Shaka_Adim » Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:38 am

As i was robbed while offline i'm now willing to post my cords, but only after i set up my palisade (later today i hope) too bad the scents will probably be already gone by that time (someone tresspassed, took my chest and table <sic!> and a couple of things)
Shaka_Adim

Postby midomiko » Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:14 pm

DeBosh wrote:
midomiko wrote:Anything beyond that is just common sense. Remember, they only win if you believe their bullshit and actually pull up stakes and leave. Threats are meaningless, if they really were capable of killing you and seizing your land, they would have already. Oh yeah, and 95% of people asking for coords are just wanting an excuse to come grief you because you admitted your palisade was not completed yet - these are the ones who may actually have theft/vandalism/murder.

good advice, but last part is not about me. I just need to know who they are. Enough with all that 'russians kill everybody' 'all russians are griefers' etc shit, okay?

inb4:got all i need myself, so don't need any newbish belongings.

You are reading too much into what I said there, my advice is applied in general to anyone and everyone regardless of nationality. My own personal experience with Russians has been good so far, not once been raided, stolen from, or threatened by any, and had good relations with my Russian neighbors last world both in trading and helping one out after he had been griefed by someone else. Language itself can be a barrier, but just learning some basics of Russian and their learning basics of English help a bit in resolving some of that.
midomiko

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled