Teletubbies, did you lie about quitting?

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Teletubbies, did you lie about quitting?

Postby Sevenless » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:50 am

Fort with same general design as Fort Teletubby located at (-56, -16). It is a reasonable hop from their old base, and already I have a scent of assault pointing to the interior of the compound. To top it off, there are signs in russian cursing Xcom surrounding the place. Furthermore, I have a murder scent from the original wave of teletubbie kills that indicates the perpetrator is not yet dead, but the hearth fire is not in that compound.

Rangers of the Mid West prepare to assemble, we may have a second wave of griefing to smash.
Last edited by Sevenless on Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lucky: haven is so quirky
Lucky: can be so ugly, can be so heartwarming
Sevenless: it is life

The Art of Herding
W15 Casting Rod Cheatsheet
Explanation of the logic behind the cooking system
Sevenless

Re: Teletubbies, did you lie about quitting?

Postby boshaw » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:58 am

Sevenless wrote:Fort with same general design as Fort Teletubby located at (-56, -16). It is a reasonable hop from their old base, and already I have a scent of assault pointing to the interior of the compound. To top it off, there are signs in russian cursion Xcom surrounding the place. Furthermore, I have a murder scent from the original wave of teletubbie kills that indicates the perpetrator is not yet dead, but the hearth fire is not in that compound.

Rangers of the Mid West prepare to assemble, we may have a second wave of griefing to smash.

Any remaining Fort Teletubbiers will be in their "TROLL VAULT". 3-4 were killed last night with force summons at the raid and we killed around 3 of them today. They can only run so far :)
boshaw

Postby chaosovum » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:02 pm

I went to their original fort last night and there are still somewhere between 6-15 hearth fires there....... Also, the town stone is still up and running.
chaosovum

Postby boshaw » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:14 pm

chaosovum wrote:I went to their original fort last night and there are still somewhere between 6-15 hearth fires there....... Also, the town stone is still up and running.

ya, they built a palisade around their central timber house and are trying to keep the place lol...
boshaw

Postby gbrish » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:50 am

I horribly misread this.
gbrish

Postby Portgas » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:44 am

Teletubbies never die, remember this :mrgreen:
But i dont know about this scent.
Portgas

Postby Portgas » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:51 am

boshaw wrote: we killed around 3 of them today.

FUCKEN LOLD, any proofs?
:lol:
Portgas

Postby homsikpanda » Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:44 am

this thread confuses me, after reading the other thread what i get is that the teleys got grief, so they rebuilt and now everybody is griefing them again?
homsikpanda

Return to In Congress Assembled