A Tale of how Three Towns became None

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: A Tale of how Three Towns became None

Postby Jackard » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:09 pm

chaosovum wrote:
Jackard wrote:there is also the matter of rotsala being amusing where chaosovum is simply banal and obnoxious

You might spend a few minutes looking in the mirror chief.

http://www.google.com/search?&q=%22spen ... +mirror%22
About 285,000 results

http://www.google.com/search?&q=banal
Jackard

Postby Rotsala » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:10 pm

chaosovum wrote:Being as how I'm defending myself against about half the posters on this forum, that sounds about right.

Could you please go over the entire story again, with emphasis on how upset everyone is, except for you? I don't think we quite understand just how completely free of blame and justified you are yet.
what
Rotsala

Postby chaosovum » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:16 pm

So yeah, earlier in the day, my friend Frank got on, (he's a new character, just died to a pig lol) and we went foraging for curios for him to study, I pointed out a dandelion and a couple other foragables then I let him clean a fox I killed for the starter lp. Then his cpu overheated and he logged off. sucked. :( I myself am still looking for my first empress or flotsum of the day, no luck yet. :(

Almost forgot....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turnips

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margeret_Thatcher
chaosovum

Postby chaosovum » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:36 pm

Well, you guys wanted screenshots, so I went out and got you screenshots.... Granted they're not quite as interesting as action shots with blood but they're a start..... Also, ya'll seem to like the drama, so here it comes.....

By painhertz at 2011-04-01

This is New Dragonhead, at least after the attack by the raiders...you'll see scents and skeletons all over.... Nothing all that lively.

Another shot of the carnage.....

A shot of the farm and what's still there... When I dropped Lawspeaker, apparently one of the raiders took it (I think) because when i tried to get it back, the town stone didn't respond. i was gonna drop a charter stone there and let n00bs flood out but cest la vie....

This is the proto-town of Two Rivers, Leon/Sevenless' town which was destroyed by the Teletubbies the day the town stone was to go live... this is where all the refugees I allowed into my town came from, just adding it for posteritys sake. Incidentally, it appears that either the north wall collapsed from decay, or someone later rammed a hole in it. not sure what that's about.

Another shot of Two rivers, maybe the same one...lol Not sure.

And last but not least, a shot of Viridian City. I'm not sure how putting a bunch of cupboards outside on pavement is scorched earth, but whatever works,eh? lmfao

Another of VC, as you can see by their message, even they know what they are. lol Talk about labeling yourself.

A screenshot of Old Man Morris's Haunted Mine, otherwise known as the mine that started this whole business....

Now, before my last screenshot, I'd like to preface it with the "drama" portion of this reply..... Leon/Sevenless claimed in either this thread, or the other VC thread that he was moving his slider towards Tradition so he could suicide and "be rid of my whirlwind of blood and stupidity" whatever the hell that means, he then told several people on Vent to tell me the same and has replied to some threads on here with "My character before I suicided" had blah blah blah stats. Now, Leon/Sevenless may well have suicided his character, but today for the firs time since he killed one of my alts that spawned at his hearth fire, I took the two hour trip downriver to verify his suicide only to find the Hearthlands biggest fucking palisade where that lonely little cave was. Coordinates for said cave and palisade can be found about 5 replies up from this one. So it appears to me that most likely, my good buddy Leon has been lying and is still there... this leads to the last screenshot for now....the first shot in the war to come. I imagine that inside that palisade is Leon, his gf, the refugees from Viridian City (Pokemon)!!! and possibly Excel, someone I considered a friend. Regardless, I fired the first shot...get ready to be warred motherfuckers.....

Love Exo <3
chaosovum

Postby Dephora » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:27 pm

reading over the whole tread.

Chaos sounds completely insane or just stupid and so butthurt he is ranting about how butthurt everyone else is.
When I read his posts I get second hand embarrassment from him having an emotional breakdown right on the forums.

I give this thread a 6/10
Dephora

Postby Goom » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:31 pm

Whereabouts do I go to get the time I spent reading this thread back?
Goom

Postby RJT » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:49 pm

Is it sad I am ashamed of being a human because of Chaos?
[8:21:56 PM] Ravian: We didn't run
[8:22:04 PM] Ravian: We left in the other direction
http://strawpoll.me/6822558
Stand against tyranny, Brothers and sisters. Rise!
RJT

Postby Jackard » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:43 am

Goom wrote:Whereabouts do I go to get the time I spent reading this thread back?

you don't. let that be a lesson to you
Jackard

Postby ImpendingDoom » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:09 am

Chaosovum stole my twenty minutes. Anybody got scents to his place?
ImpendingDoom

Previous

Return to In Congress Assembled