A Tale of how Three Towns became None

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

A Tale of how Three Towns became None

Postby Sevenless » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:09 pm

Mid-West Trade Depot has been closed due to the dissolution of New Dragonhead. Rangers got in and rightfully punished Exo/Rage/Angst/Anger for stealing and murder. They also killed every innocent soul they could find and completely gutted the camp.

I may have warned a nearby group, trading partners, that he was forcing us to attack them. They raged at me, blamed me, and ratted me out to the person in question. However, these rangers appeared to be completely unaffiliated with that event.

I regret to say that due to these events I will be unable to trade again, ever. Lest he hunt me. As is he will probably attempt to anyway. He is now hell bent on ruining my in game life.

Good day folks

Edit: In light of having discussed with the trading partners mentioned, they appeared to have tipped him off via forums and not directly. That combined with the ranger attack (They murdered two mains of my very good friends) is what poisoned him against me.

Hope our drama is entertaining you all. At least something good would come out of it then :/
Last edited by Sevenless on Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:01 am, edited 20 times in total.
Lucky: haven is so quirky
Lucky: can be so ugly, can be so heartwarming
Sevenless: it is life

The Art of Herding
W15 Casting Rod Cheatsheet
Explanation of the logic behind the cooking system
Sevenless

Re: Mid-West Trade Depot

Postby chaosovum » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:57 pm

the joke is on us, there is NOONE in the Midwest to trade!!!! lmfao
chaosovum

Postby Alubag » Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:32 pm

Thanks for a successful trade! Traded some blueberries and plant fibres for q20 spectacles, went real smooth :)

A crate of q25 toy chariots for a pickaxe then? I can add some bear sausages if you want ;)
Alubag

Postby brayan » Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:10 pm

Would a trade of three crates of toy chariots, in return for a scythe, metal plow, shovel, and metal saw be acceptable?
brayan

Postby Sevenless » Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:36 pm

brayan wrote:Would a trade of three crates of toy chariots, in return for a scythe, metal plow, shovel, and metal saw be acceptable?

3 crates of toy chariots gets you 4.5 points unless you're talking q30+. The scythe, shovel, metal plow are worth 5.0 all told. We don't have iron to make a metal saw.

Even if we had iron for the metal saw you'd be missing some points. Would you like to pick something else off our list of wants so I can throw a bar or bronze in so you can repair the plow when it breaks? Technically speaking 4 crates is worth the 6 points you need for scythe, shovel, plow, +1 bar of bronze for repairing the plow.
Lucky: haven is so quirky
Lucky: can be so ugly, can be so heartwarming
Sevenless: it is life

The Art of Herding
W15 Casting Rod Cheatsheet
Explanation of the logic behind the cooking system
Sevenless

Postby brayan » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:15 am

Alright. I can get you four. PM where you want to meet up.
brayan

Postby ElricSorrow » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:06 am

I can trade 4 crates of plant fibers for 2 bars of bronze.I am in EST and can be on most night between 7 and 11pm.
ElricSorrow

Postby ElricSorrow » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:36 am

Made my trade .Had a little trouble with the locution but they have fixed that now.No problem with the trade itself.
ElricSorrow

Postby SotK » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:28 pm

Can trade you cone cows and fox meat. Would like spectacles and a scythe in return if possible? Maybe throw in a carrot seed as well.
Former Lawspeaker of Barcania - W3
SotK

Postby Chardos » Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:49 pm

Forgot to reply earlier, made my trade no problem. Met Sevenless somewhere between his village and the trading spot, so we just traded on the river shore :)
Chardos

Next

Return to In Congress Assembled