A Tale of how Three Towns became None

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: A Tale of how Three Towns became None

Postby cobaltjones » Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:41 am

I've got 3 or 4 accounts and I often forget which one I'm logged in and posting as. Apparently matching IPs makes them feel special.
cobaltjones

Postby webbard » Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:49 am

cobaltjones wrote:I've got 3 or 4 accounts and I often forget which one I'm logged in and posting as. Apparently matching IPs makes them feel special.

Your missing the point. It's one thing to have alt accounts, it's another to use an alt account on the forums to help defend another one. The average person going through the thread isn't going to realize that it's the same person posting.
webbard

Postby chaosovum » Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:12 pm

webbard wrote:
cobaltjones wrote:I've got 3 or 4 accounts and I often forget which one I'm logged in and posting as. Apparently matching IPs makes them feel special.

Your missing the point. It's one thing to have alt accounts, it's another to use an alt account on the forums to help defend another one. The average person going through the thread isn't going to realize that it's the same person posting.

Ok. You are apparently yet another of the genius's on these forums so I'd like it if you could cut/paste and or quote the part where I used one account to defend another. Just for the scorecard, and because I doubt your intelligence, I'll help you out. My two forum names are Painhertz and Chaosovum. I wait with bated breath your findings Sir.
chaosovum

Postby SotK » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:19 pm

Maybe the way it looks like two people QQ'ing when it's actually just one person QQ'ing twice.
Former Lawspeaker of Barcania - W3
SotK

Postby chaosovum » Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:36 pm

Now I realize that most of you are children, so I give you the benefit of the doubt where possible, but I assure you that in no part of this thread was I QQing, or rather, crying for those of us who use the English language.This is pretty simple...I wanted to invade a town to get high Q iron from it for my Chieftain who is a qual whore. He didn't have the balls for it and warned them what was going on. They stupidly thinking that "I" wanted the iron destroyed their own village to keep it from me. (This is still cracking me up) My chieftain then apparently went to outside help to try to have me assassinated and they instead killed an alt and two of HIS friends. MY main is still alive and laughing at all involved while the traitor chieftain sits in a cave moving his slider to Tradition so he can suicide and avoid justice. Incidentally,

http://algeralith.info/HavenMap/?x=-107 ... .55&zoom=9 There at -109 23 is the cave where the traitor sits and there's a murder scent right outside the cave entrance, so any rangers or just someone up for some fun are free to go summon/and or kill him. I'd do it myself but I am like 4 supergrids away now and can't be bothered.
chaosovum

Postby burgingham » Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:50 pm

chaosovum wrote:while the traitor chieftain sits in a cave moving his slider to Tradition so he can suicide and avoid justice.

burgingham

Postby chaosovum » Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:56 pm

burgingham wrote:
chaosovum wrote:while the traitor chieftain sits in a cave moving his slider to Tradition so he can suicide and avoid justice.

LMFAO Touche Sir, Touche.
chaosovum

Postby boshaw » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:22 pm

chaosovum wrote:MY main is still alive and laughing at all

Looks like i'll have to make another run into your village to finish the job.
boshaw

Postby chaosovum » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:49 pm

boshaw wrote:
chaosovum wrote:MY main is still alive and laughing at all

Looks like i'll have to make another run into your village to finish the job.

Well, don't forget to make a run by those coordinates two or three posts up. You missed him as well.... That is, unless of course he hired you assholes to do the job, which is most likely. Also, tell your mother that she left her panties in the back seat of my car, and she forgot to pay me my fucking $200.00.
chaosovum

Postby boshaw » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:58 pm

chaosovum wrote:Also, tell your mother that she left her panties in the back seat of my car, and she forgot to pay me my fucking $200.00.

I remember when i was 10 years old.
boshaw

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled