Extremely Hostile Russian Settlement (-106,-15)

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Extremely Hostile Russian Settlement (-106,-15)

Postby Zalast » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:00 am

Location on World Map -106,-15 (Between a Grassland and a Mudflat)

Numerous murders near and far from their settlement (far being 15 minutes south, by boat). Their scents are rather easy to find in river-side settlements, and I have a lot in my cupboards from these guys. Their place seems to be completely walled in, with a cave hidden from view, which probably lets out somewhere else. I ask for everyones support in destroying this place and bringing these criminals to justice (and that any scents left from these acts of justice are left alone, for the obvious reasons).

UPDATE: 2 more towns in the area have been attacked/destroyed by these individuals. One of them has no hearth fire, but for some reason the Murder scent can't be used to force summon him >.>
Last edited by Zalast on Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Zalast

Re: Extremely Hostile Russian Settlement (-106,-15)

Postby SpidersEverywhere » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:36 am

I can confirm this, there's scents all over the SG pointing there. I've also heard about a couple guys trying to smash boats and pretending to be noobs that may be from the same place. Watch yourself if you're in the area.
skreee
SpidersEverywhere

Postby matiasdk2 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:24 am

lolol
this are the guys i was referring in : viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18099

they killed a lot of my friends :evil: and they have been murdering around all the sg
matiasdk2

Postby bmjclark » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:21 pm

I was attacked by people around there yesterday, some "noob" sailed near me with a straw hat, i ignored him pretty much, what harm could he do? I continued sailing up the river and in comes his friend, they both proceeded to chase me attempting to block me in and smash my boat before i jumped out and hearthed. Should of entered combat with me =). I've actually been attacked alot around here, some guy attempted to kill me while i was standing near a river, he took maybe 5% of my defense before heading for the hills =p. So yah, if your around here just be careful
Cajoes wrote:I was the murder victim your guy aggro'd. And slew. Entirely unprovoked. Rather handily at that. Which prompted the retaliatory party. That you also handily slew.
bmjclark

Postby Saphireking65 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:25 pm

bmjclark wrote:I was attacked by people around there yesterday, some "noob" sailed near me with a straw hat, i ignored him pretty much, what harm could he do? I continued sailing up the river and in comes his friend, they both proceeded to chase me attempting to block me in and smash my boat before i jumped out and hearthed. Should of entered combat with me =). I've actually been attacked alot around here, some guy attempted to kill me while i was standing near a river, he took maybe 5% of my defense before heading for the hills =p. So yah, if your around here just be careful

So you are saying these guys have shitty combat skills? Maybe my friend and I should go pay them a visit...
Jackard wrote:
Sotsa wrote:I'm sad to see a wizard has shrunk your cabin and put it in a bottle.
better luck next time.

fucking wizards
Saphireking65

Postby Canoobians » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:52 pm

try to include a map link rather than just the coords.

http://algeralith.info/HavenMap/?x=-108 ... .53&zoom=9
Canoobians

Postby Zalast » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:54 pm

Canoobians wrote:try to include a map link rather than just the coords.

http://algeralith.info/HavenMap/?x=-108 ... .53&zoom=9

The links are always broken when I try to post them.
Zalast

Postby matiasdk2 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:05 pm

they are just ass , the have a iron cave hidden behind the house ..i stealed some ores from them (more like mined the cave)
we should make a party of 5 or 6 and kill them
matiasdk2

Postby kLauE » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:10 pm

too far away :(
kLauE

Postby DeBosh » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:58 pm

Zalast wrote:Location on World Map -106,-15 (Between a Grassland and a Mudflat)

Numerous murders near and far from their settlement (far being 15 minutes south, by boat). Their scents are rather easy to find in river-side settlements, and I have a lot in my cupboards from these guys. Their place seems to be completely walled in, with a cave hidden from view, which probably lets out somewhere else. I ask for everyones support in destroying this place and bringing these criminals to justice (and that any scents left from these acts of justice are left alone, for the obvious reasons).

UPDATE: 2 more towns in the area have been attacked/destroyed by these individuals. One of them has no hearth fire, but for some reason the Murder scent can't be used to force summon him >.>

again and again. Any proofs that they are russians? Google translate works quite well nowdays, you know?
DeBosh

Next

Return to In Congress Assembled