Viridian City Plea

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Viridian City Plea

Postby Sevenless » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:50 pm

People killing people because you did shit like stealing/murder (I think they were friends of the russian camp you griefed to death and then used a bear to clear the hearth fires from in front of the cave). That's a ranger, even if they were indiscriminate ones that looted everything.

What you did to the local population was nearly as bad as what the teletubbies did, even if you were more discrete about it than they were.
Lucky: haven is so quirky
Lucky: can be so ugly, can be so heartwarming
Sevenless: it is life

The Art of Herding
W15 Casting Rod Cheatsheet
Explanation of the logic behind the cooking system
Sevenless

Postby painhertz » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:55 pm

Again, you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. First? he was Slovakian, not Russian, second? YOU claimed that it was a Russian village killing people up and down that river and WANTED me to clear it out. Third? THEY
WERE
NOT
FUCKING
RANGERS.

I know that your n00b ass hasn't played the game long enough to tell the difference, but Rangers show up and ask questions, then kill whomever they are tracking if the person is who they seek. they don't appear in a town and wipe out everyone and everything in sight. they also tend to wear....RANGER GEAR. Go figure. Guys in Necro Robes and Bandit Masks? Those are....Raiders. get your fucking head out of your ass.

"What you did to the local population was nearly as bad as what the teletubbies did, even if you were more discrete about it than they were." what do you consider local???

I did most of my robbing on adjacent river systems and MURDERED NO ONE WHO DIDN'T HAVE IT COMING. I know you are Canadian, and by definition mentally deficient, but DAMN! Where you get this Reign of Terror shit is BEYOND me. if I was doing what you said, WHERE ARE THE SCENTS??? where are the "actual" Rangers hunting me down? there aren't any, because you are clueless and making shit up.
"I shall PERSONALLY witness for you at the shiny, chrome gates of Valhalla!"
painhertz

Postby sabinati » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:01 pm

u mad
sabinati

Postby painhertz » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:03 pm

I ain't even mad. Son? I am disappoint.
painhertz

Postby nefyr » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:03 pm

This thread is getting boring, I wish someone would just ill you to shut you up.
nefyr

Postby Audiosmurf » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:04 pm

nefyr wrote:This thread is getting boring, I wish someone would just ill you to shut you up.

Seriously, can this thread get locked? It's turned into nothing but Exo's butthurt whining.
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby boshaw » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:04 pm

sabinati wrote:u mad

u seem real mad. May i suggest taking a week off then maybe starting a new life in haven the right way?

This thread is getting boring, I wish someone would just ill you to shut you up.

Then he would just cry more
boshaw

Postby painhertz » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:10 pm

Audiosmurf wrote:
nefyr wrote:This thread is getting boring, I wish someone would just ill you to shut you up.

Seriously, can this thread get locked? It's turned into nothing but Exo's butthurt whining.

I'm butthurt? lmfao. You're the one who destroyed his own town. At least mine was destroyed by idiot raiders. <3 pikachu!
painhertz

Postby Jackard » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:11 pm

Audiosmurf wrote:Seriously, can this thread get locked? It's turned into nothing but Exo's butthurt whining.

no. just stop reading it
Jackard

Postby Naeght » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:21 am

Raging teenagers are only fun for a while.
Luckily for me, i discovered this thread 5 minutes ago, so im still having fun.
Naeght

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled