some guy attacked me

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

some guy attacked me

Postby Lord_Delta » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:55 am

some guy attacked me so i logged out i dont think i m dead, but i think hes now taking all my stuff or destroying it, what should i do?
Lord_Delta

Re: some guy attacked me

Postby painhertz » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:56 am

If you logged out while he had aggro on you, I'm afraid you are dead. Start over.
"I shall PERSONALLY witness for you at the shiny, chrome gates of Valhalla!"
painhertz

Postby Lord_Delta » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:04 am

i just logged on i'm not dead but he destroyed all my stuff
Lord_Delta

Postby TeckXKnight » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:09 am

Never log out when you're engaged in combat. You're defenseless if you do and standing there for them to beat down. You're better off running for a boat or into the woods -- or if you have some combat skill, fighting back. Most raiders have terrible combat skills and don't know the combat system at all. Fight back that you may die with glory or defeat a villain!
TeckXKnight

Postby DDDsDD999 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:19 am

Some raiders have switched to KOing mugging, as it's just really a waste of murder scents for no LP-gain, if their just noobs. Noobs have a lot of spidey webs from all the foraging they do. I'm guessing the OP in this thread was hit by me. It's amazing how people just give up when someone attacks them.
DDDsDD999

Postby homsikpanda » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:24 am

DDDsDD999 wrote:Some raiders have switched to KOing mugging, as it's just really a waste of murder scents for no LP-gain, if their just noobs. Noobs have a lot of spidey webs from all the foraging they do. I'm guessing the OP in this thread was hit by me. It's amazing how people just give up when someone attacks them.

most people don't have means of attacking back, especially if they're new.. it takes alot of time and effort to get the skills to even so much as hit someone, let alone have enough skill to stand a chance....
homsikpanda

Postby TeckXKnight » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:29 am

homsikpanda wrote:most people don't have means of attacking back, especially if they're new.. it takes alot of time and effort to get the skills to even so much as hit someone, let alone have enough skill to stand a chance....

Then grab what you can and run.
TeckXKnight

Postby Lord_Delta » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:31 am

Yeah, there was no way i could fight him back i have 3 unarmed combat and 4 melee combat i cant even kill and ant yet, and he KOed me in one hit and destroyed all my cupboards. What should i do to prepare for next time?
Lord_Delta

Postby TeckXKnight » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:32 am

Lord_Delta wrote:Yeah, there was no way i could fight him back i have 3 unarmed combat and 4 melee combat i cant even kill and ant yet, and he KOed me in one hit and destroyed all my cupboards. What should i do to prepare for next time?

Keep a boat nearby in the water and run to it.
TeckXKnight

Postby sabinati » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:42 am

or maybe build a wall? i dunno
sabinati

Next

Return to In Congress Assembled