Need some to help raid this village (Theft)

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Need some to help raid this village (Theft)

Postby Grog » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:21 am

i guess its alts or not involved persons - else you can summon them over their hf and sling em to death
Favourite thread: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3388
Grog

Postby Noogia » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:52 am

They didn't seal their palisades, so we just made a ram and blocked off their gates. Theif ended up getting abaonded by his group, and a hour or so of waiting for him to get out of his house, he seemed to be wanting to die with honor since he got out and said "kill me already"..

...or he was trying to get full tradation.

Noogia

Postby Noogia » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:31 am

Well, seems they hired a mercany. He showed up at my gate trying to lure me outside and blocking my pali with the large boulders i put outside. He may have left a scent, because he put himself in the blockage and i then claimed that part of land. Seems he is more stronger then me, i asked him and he said had 88 UA. Don't know if he lied or is just that dumb to reval it. I need some help to get this guy off my back now, because he might start repeating visits and i may be put in a unfourtante postion. I tryed tell him the story using a tranlator, but he seemd to ignore me. I could give coords to whoever can kill him also willing to pay. But i dont know is low ql bronze will be enough to pay,I also have some curios.
Noogia

Previous

Return to In Congress Assembled