Tracking a scent

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Tracking a scent

Postby Monkeytofu » Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:35 pm

Alubag wrote:Paid these guys a visit yesterday, saw a dude in Necro cloak just by the gate, and the gate was open. I sent my friend in on his noob char to distract the dude, while i stayed just on the edge of the screen with my bow. My friend started babbling about trading, carrots and having high q clay, the dude in Necro cloak was like "You have it on you right now?" obviously intent on killing my friend. Too bad, cause i had already charged my bow up to 80% hit.

Hit the guy for 90 damage just as his friends came into view, 2 more dudes in necro cloak. I ran to my boat, laughing like a little schoolgirl.

Hope your armor got a few scratches, whoever you are :D

It's too bad you're a fucking idiot, we would have actually traded with you.

Laijka: Just contact us first and try to set up trade with us and you won't have any trouble.
[13:09:52] <shadowchris> u seduce to name calling?

Flame wrote:Do you want show me another proof of you're QI with another nonsense post or you'll choose to stay silent if you don't have nothing of value to say?
Monkeytofu

Postby burgingham » Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:43 pm

Alubag wrote:
Hit the guy for 90 damage just as his friends came into view, 2 more dudes in necro cloak. I ran to my boat, laughing like a little schoolgirl.

You didn't even kill him? lol
burgingham

Postby Lithorn » Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:30 pm

D00mHouse wrote:Isn't that Odditown?

Well FUCK. Time to move again. Jesus these guys was bad enough in w4.
Lithorn

Postby DDDsDD999 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:46 pm

Alubag wrote:Paid these guys a visit yesterday, saw a dude in Necro cloak just by the gate, and the gate was open. I sent my friend in on his noob char to distract the dude, while i stayed just on the edge of the screen with my bow. My friend started babbling about trading, carrots and having high q clay, the dude in Necro cloak was like "You have it on you right now?" obviously intent on killing my friend. Too bad, cause i had already charged my bow up to 80% hit.

We actually would have traded with you. The only reason you hit him, was because he was wearing leather armor. I honestly don't know why he was wearing leather, we thought he had metal armor, must have been doing it for the AGI buff or something. Odditown now knows where you live, and has an actual reason to kill you.
DDDsDD999

Postby Alubag » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:00 pm

burgingham wrote:
Alubag wrote:

You didn't even kill him? lol

Sorry, i tried my best :cry:

Off to make a better bow!
Alubag

Postby slipper » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:13 pm

Everything that you acquired belongs to the Legion of Odditown, which only does the reclaiming job.
slipper

Postby Lithorn » Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:17 pm

I dont want anything to do with Odditown. You guys did nothing but raid poor defenseless people in the last worlds >.> thats not going to stop you from doing the same this time either. Also the guy that attacked you is not with us
Lithorn

Postby Monkeytofu » Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:33 pm

Lithorn wrote:Image

Too late, dawg.
[13:09:52] <shadowchris> u seduce to name calling?

Flame wrote:Do you want show me another proof of you're QI with another nonsense post or you'll choose to stay silent if you don't have nothing of value to say?
Monkeytofu

Postby Lithorn » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:08 pm

Guess I'll man the bow.
Lithorn

Postby Wilkommen » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:24 pm

My hermitage is currently located where many would consider to be too close to Odditown. The only problem I have ever had was them stealing my cupboards full of curiosities once. That was my fault for not having a palisade up. Every time I venture past them I laugh at their skeleton collection. Keep up the good work guys, just please don't kill me if you ever see me on my boat :lol:
Wilkommen

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled