Tracking a scent

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Tracking a scent

Postby Lithorn » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:56 am

Just an hour ago, I returned to my village to see a theft and tresspassing scent. Though nothing really important was stolen, I did manage to track the perp to his own place. Low and behold I spotted a few more scents of what looked like murder and theft. I don't care about what was stolen of mine but if some rangers wanted to help me out and punish them that would be great. I don't know how I can repay you if you aid me. Their location is here http://algeralith.info/HavenMap/?x=-53. ... .05&zoom=9

It took me a few hours to get to them, so im guessing he is just robbing on the fly.
I still have the scents. I forgot to take a screenshot of all the scents I saw, and it will take me a while to get back over there. I had to pass through two freakin jungles lol

If I didnt make this thread correctly, I do apologize as im not sure how to write it in a way to invite lots of drama. Sorta, I mean I try to explain things the best I can haha. Burginham if you read this, Im tryin man. xD
Lithorn

Re: Tracking a scent

Postby D00mHouse » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:28 am

Isn't that Odditown?
D00mHouse

Postby Chardos » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:38 am

Yeah, I think it is
Chardos

Postby warpigs » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:47 am

I would not go back if I were you. Bad things go on there... I hear they are trying to summon a demon with all those skeletons they have there. Really though, I don't think any rangers are going to help you with this one.
warpigs

Postby Grog » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:56 am

pics? :o
Favourite thread: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3388
Grog

Postby novaalpha » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:13 am

Call me when you're going to go after them.
novaalpha

Postby Alubag » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:08 am

Paid these guys a visit yesterday, saw a dude in Necro cloak just by the gate, and the gate was open. I sent my friend in on his noob char to distract the dude, while i stayed just on the edge of the screen with my bow. My friend started babbling about trading, carrots and having high q clay, the dude in Necro cloak was like "You have it on you right now?" obviously intent on killing my friend. Too bad, cause i had already charged my bow up to 80% hit.

Hit the guy for 90 damage just as his friends came into view, 2 more dudes in necro cloak. I ran to my boat, laughing like a little schoolgirl.

Hope your armor got a few scratches, whoever you are :D
Alubag

Postby kLauE » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:49 pm

Alubag wrote:Paid these guys a visit yesterday, saw a dude in Necro cloak just by the gate, and the gate was open. I sent my friend in on his noob char to distract the dude, while i stayed just on the edge of the screen with my bow. My friend started babbling about trading, carrots and having high q clay, the dude in Necro cloak was like "You have it on you right now?" obviously intent on killing my friend. Too bad, cause i had already charged my bow up to 80% hit.

Hit the guy for 90 damage just as his friends came into view, 2 more dudes in necro cloak. I ran to my boat, laughing like a little schoolgirl.

Hope your armor got a few scratches, whoever you are :D

And now, they track ur scents and kill you. Nice :D
kLauE

Postby laijka » Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:10 pm

Seems like I settled in the wrong neighborhood. Been hearing more and more about this Odditown..
laijka

Postby Grog » Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:19 pm

check archieves from old worlds as well
Favourite thread: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3388
Grog

Next

Return to In Congress Assembled