Random massacure?

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Random massacure?

Postby saltmummy626 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:35 am

Shit just got real, that's all really. it happens.
Want to touch my fibula?
Gulgatha, place of the skull.
saltmummy626

Postby Onionfighter » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:06 am

I waited until the pic actually loaded to say this: This thread is crap.
Cheerleader
Onionfighter

Postby sabinati » Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:42 pm

hey guys i found some scents! no idea what happened though. well, see ya later!
sabinati

Postby Kaios » Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:53 pm

One time I was playing Haven and Hearth and passed by an area with several assault, battery and murder scents but for some reason I didn't post it on the forum looking for information that would ultimately prove useless.

Silly me!
Kaios

Postby burgingham » Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:01 pm

So can I lock this now or did the other mods have a specific reason to leave this open?
burgingham

Postby Lithorn » Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:34 pm

Why not just lock every single thread posted ever by everyone? That seems like all you mods wanna do is nitpick on everyone. I mean hell Im trying to get better at making it more "Drama" induced like you want but you still just come in and mock me
Lithorn

Postby Kaios » Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:40 pm

They only lock the shitty threads as far as I can tell. Not their fault that almost 100% of all the topics created lately are terrible.

(read: like this one)
Kaios

Postby burgingham » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:03 pm

I was promised to get some real drama here, so unlocking the thread.
burgingham

Postby chaosovum » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:07 pm

I'm kind of lost, is the purpose of this forum fan fiction, or is it the discussion of various political topics based on in game strife? if it's the first, I can tell a whale of a tale, not that any of it will be true of course......
chaosovum

Postby Saphireking65 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:18 pm

burgingham wrote:I was promised to get some real drama here, so unlocking the thread.

Yea, you will.

It all started when a couple of friends and I were out hunting. We saw that the people here were starting a wall around their cave, and we figured it would be nice of us to finish it for them. Half way through building I realized that one of the people living here was the person who had put a claim on our clay node to prevent friend #1 from expanding his claim. The simple plan to take their cave evolved into surrounding the entire place with a wall. To our surprise, the claim owner was AFK inside his house, and friend #2 rage killed him while Friend #1 built the wall on the claim and I gathered logs. We hopped that this would make them realize we were no one to be fucked with. This was all well over a week ago, and I apologizes that I have no pictures from this first raid.

Well last weekend, we noticed a ram inside their walls. They had built the ram, broke the front gate and were going to break down the cave wall. The only thing stopping them was the lack of bone glue. We also didn't have access to the keys until just yesterday.

So, I went in and took everything of value and broke everything else. The claim owner was also AFK in his house, again. So I killed him... again.

Image to come soon.

So, that's why there are tons of vandalism scents there. Because these guys are fucking with our clay node.
Jackard wrote:
Sotsa wrote:I'm sad to see a wizard has shrunk your cabin and put it in a bottle.
better luck next time.

fucking wizards
Saphireking65

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled