Village Raid

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Village Raid

Postby Santrax » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:26 pm

5 or 6 people dead, destroyed and many scents Claim inside, I have not seen any out, I'll post it in case someone wants to hunt down these murderers.

coordinates: 91 63
Santrax

Re: Village Raid

Postby erozaxx » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:52 pm

Ok the coordinates are bad at first.
Secondly someone spawned noob there and we talked to him, telling him we are on island, that killing him would be faster. He played newb and was like ok (pic posted). Then he spawned second noob from inheritance. And jacked around.

In case anyone interested, just PM me, can explain in a bit more detail, but I doubt this needs better explanation. Noobspawn became quite popular. Our idol will dry up in next few minutes, so we finally get rid of such suckers.

"That is not dead which can eternal lie / And with strange aeons even death may die."

H.P. Lovecraft
erozaxx

Postby Elaes » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:56 pm

Santrax wrote:...cut...

if you open a thread for any village you will see with scents in future, i can see the power of the spammer growing strong inside you
Elaes

Postby Grog » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:45 pm

why didnt you lead him out and boat him over?
Favourite thread: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3388
Grog

Postby Elaes » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:54 pm

Grog wrote:why didnt you lead him out and boat him over?

was just the fastest solution :) was just simply bad spawn, not like he lost anything aside 30 sec
Elaes

Postby Grog » Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:02 pm

destroying hf and leg him relog-wildernespawn would have worked fast as well...
Grog

Postby erozaxx » Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:22 pm

that would need explanation to him how i tworks. He was really total newb. He even respawned at the same place after first kill, cuz he clicked to inherit the runestone.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie / And with strange aeons even death may die."

H.P. Lovecraft
erozaxx

Postby Grog » Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:30 pm

destroy his hf, ask for relog, done - sounds easier to me, and less bloddy :D
Grog

Postby erozaxx » Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:37 pm

Yeah maybe youre right. Anyway, this was like first what came to our mind and he did not mind. If he told he inherited and have some remnants of skills and stats I would gladly trasport him to some place around. I would even help him find an abandoned house around, which we know of. But this was like working around our Idol and suddenly poop - Noob here. Whose alt is this? None? Hey who are you? I am a new player. Well first we were like, lets get you a dream and lead you out, then getting a boat and transporting him somewhere... also there was no claim on the place he spawned, that why he spawned again by inherit. We claimed it afterwards ofc.

Anyway, the point is we are not murderrers, we just solved the situation, maybe different way than someone else would, but no harm and the guy (victim) accepted the solution and basically did not loose anything.

H.P. Lovecraft
erozaxx

Postby Jackard » Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:24 pm

never mind all of that, what's the deal with those milestones?
Jackard

Next

Return to In Congress Assembled