Lost Temple

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Lost Temple

Postby barra » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:50 pm

Hi there. Lawspeaker of Lost Temple, please contact me so we can arrange a peaceful resolution. Thanks! ;)
loftar wrote:You do appear to need a good trolling.
barra

Re: Lost Temple

Postby Saphireking65 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:01 pm

It would be extremely helpful if we knew where that was, because anyone can have a setup like that.
Jackard wrote:
Sotsa wrote:I'm sad to see a wizard has shrunk your cabin and put it in a bottle.
better luck next time.

fucking wizards
Saphireking65

Postby Kaios » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:04 pm

??? He is trying to contact the lawspeaker of this ugly looking village that he has scents leading to. I don't see why a location would be necessary.
Kaios

Postby barra » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:09 pm

Kaios wrote:??? He is trying to contact the lawspeaker of this ugly looking village that he has scents leading to. I don't see why a location would be necessary.

Pretty much this. They know where they are and were polite enough to leave us a runestone apologizing. We'd just like some compensation rather than just "sorry". If they're agreeable we can probably arrange a regular trade in the future since they obviously want it.
loftar wrote:You do appear to need a good trolling.
barra

Postby WarpedWiseMan » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:37 am

Peaceful resolutions are dull. Bloody and raging is the way to settle this barra!

C'mon, you gotta sell the drama, ya know? Sell some tickets, get some butts in the seats!
btaylor wrote:I have learned that the game doesn't follow the principles of mathematics. If you want something and the game is in a good mood you can get it, whatever it is. More often than not, however, the game wants you to die.

WarpedWiseMan

Postby Sotsa » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:47 am

you should have picked that blueberry.
Before you take insult to this post, keep in mind that I am simply a warrior of truth.
Sotsa

Postby FatBob » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:07 am

Sotsa wrote:you should have picked that blueberry.
cgbnab wrote:Last time I died I got a few seconds to stare at my corpse and watch NaoWhut call me a "bosha".
FatBob

Postby veryinky » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:04 am

If they put their animal pen right at the palisade, doesn't this mean there's a good chance of the livestock vagina cannoning their offspring outside the village?
veryinky

Postby TeckXKnight » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:04 am

veryinky wrote:If they put their animal pen right at the palisade, doesn't this mean there's a good chance of the livestock vagina cannoning their offspring outside the village?

Yes. Yes it does. =)
TeckXKnight

Postby kevinthezhang » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:16 am

Hm yeah I think I'll fix that :O

Thanks for noticing
kevinthezhang

Return to In Congress Assembled