Oddytown raided

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Oddytown raided

Postby painhertz » Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:47 pm

If these are the asshats that raided and destroyed my village, then kudos to AVA.
"I shall PERSONALLY witness for you at the shiny, chrome gates of Valhalla!"
painhertz

Postby billyjum » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:05 am

What about the village north of this one named Odditown, are they just fake or what?
billyjum

Postby Pellenor » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:11 pm

I don't know what you guys are talking about. You blame Odditown for raiding, while there are others who use Odditowns name while raiding. You can't just say hey t'was Odditown because there is a runestone saying it. You guys also raided, so doesn't it make sense you guys get 'justified' as well?

Problem is, it always is Russian, Odditown, Koreans, bla bla bla, while the larger population of the game griefs and raids. I won't say I never griefed or raided, doesn't make me an exception, but I do think always blaming the same faction or town doesn't make any sense.
Pellenor

Postby novaalpha » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:16 pm

Pellenor wrote:I don't know what you guys are talking about. You blame Odditown for raiding, while there are others who use Odditowns name while raiding. You can't just say hey t'was Odditown because there is a runestone saying it. You guys also raided, so doesn't it make sense you guys get 'justified' as well?

Problem is, it always is Russian, Odditown, Koreans, bla bla bla, while the larger population of the game griefs and raids. I won't say I never griefed or raided, doesn't make me an exception, but I do think always blaming the same faction or town doesn't make any sense.

Cool story, bro.

Ever heard of this scents thing?
novaalpha

Postby Astarisk » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm

novaalpha wrote:
Pellenor wrote:I don't know what you guys are talking about. You blame Odditown for raiding, while there are others who use Odditowns name while raiding. You can't just say hey t'was Odditown because there is a runestone saying it. You guys also raided, so doesn't it make sense you guys get 'justified' as well?

Cool story, bro.

Ever heard of this scents thing?

I'll leave this here.....
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=17637
IRC/IGN: Rawrz

Join the Haven & Hearth Discord if you need help and our community will surely help you:
Astarisk

Postby Averdie » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:29 pm

Wait a sec. Jorb lives near Odditown?
There are 2 Swedes in the area who used to harass us with tresspassing. Could they be?..
Averdie

Postby Gary458 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:38 pm

one thing to say, if this is true :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: for all those years u cock sucking monkeytofu and oddity
The wisest of men have created a drug so powerful, it doesn't come easy to the simplest of minds. It's called sex
Gary458

Postby Saphireking65 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:15 pm

Gary458 wrote:one thing to say, if this is true :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: for all those years u cock sucking monkeytofu and oddity

I doubt they were killed in this raid. They hit the smaller, lower town, while the main town is up north in the thicket. Check the map.

In any case, Odditown will return, and maybe this time they will actually buy combat skills. You guys just created a monster the likes we have never seen.
Jackard wrote:
Sotsa wrote:I'm sad to see a wizard has shrunk your cabin and put it in a bottle.
better luck next time.

fucking wizards
Saphireking65

Postby burgingham » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:19 pm

Odditown is a bit overrated by you people. Even they know they never were the menace of the hearthlands. It is just your exaggeration that makes them appear like they are.
burgingham

Postby Juanito » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:58 pm

burgingham wrote:Odditown is a bit overrated by you people. Even they know they never were the menace of the hearthlands. It is just your exaggeration that makes them appear like they are.

Perphaps they overrated themselves with all that bragging threads about how many villages did they raid.
Casually playing since W2.
Juanito

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled