Oddytown raided

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Oddytown raided

Postby boshaw » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:00 pm

burgingham wrote:It is just your exaggeration that makes them appear like they are.
boshaw

Postby sabinati » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:15 pm

i once saw oddity, back when the world was young. the man was 17 feet tall with legs as wide as tree trunks. i saw him turn his fell gaze upon some wretched soul, who promptly melted into a quivering pile of flesh and bone. his laughter shook the heavens and he stomped off, leaving a trail of destruction in his wake. every day when i wake up i thank whatever gods there may be that he didn't notice me.
sabinati

Postby DDDsDD999 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:33 pm

Juanito wrote:
burgingham wrote:Odditown is a bit overrated by you people. Even they know they never were the menace of the hearthlands. It is just your exaggeration that makes them appear like they are.

Perphaps they overrated themselves with all that bragging threads about how many villages did they raid.

You do know, no one from Odditown ever made raiding threads. Only other people.
DDDsDD999

Postby NaoWhut » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:36 pm

I too once saw oddity... A swarm of his companions
engulfed me, yet, kept their distance, afraid of the
odd thing before them. Clad in leather and nettle I
fought them back, throwing oddity to the floor next
to Monkeytofu... oh what a sight on their faces when
i strode away laughing, off into the woods... they
chased, but not so eagerly, and i escaped... I, the odd
bunny covered in their blood.
ImageImage
NaoWhut

Postby Fratari » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:42 pm

Holy crap its Nao! Hello again.

As for Odditown:
I hope you build back up, this world needs a Force of Drama.
I think it's made of bubbles and hate.

Sarchi wrote:Only time we'll track scents is if it appears that you intentionally tried to vandalize our stuff, then we'll raid your town and kill you and everyone that lives in there because fuck you. We'll probably even take your cupboards afterwards, lol.
Fratari

Postby Oddity » Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:06 am

sabinati wrote:i once saw oddity, back when the world was young. the man was 17 feet tall with legs as wide as tree trunks. i saw him turn his fell gaze upon some wretched soul, who promptly melted into a quivering pile of flesh and bone. his laughter shook the heavens and he stomped off, leaving a trail of destruction in his wake. every day when i wake up i thank whatever gods there may be that he didn't notice me.

jadamkaz wrote:ah i remember my run in with odditown they are good ppl im sure the only reason they killed ME is because they are troll hunters and i was a troll
Oddity

Postby zoorak59 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:31 pm

Ya all been trolled.

Wait, what?
Yes, the screenies, the story, the Arch village alliance. All fake. As Keyra has found out. We just killed alts and dressed them up. Odditown was never raided. And everyone in Odditown has been laughing their asses off in village chat at all of you.

Who's Keyra?
Keyra was someone from a village Odditown raided a while ago, called Poke. Keyra had vandalised one of our water claims, so I tracked it. It led into a house in Poke. I was thinking of a way to get in, when I noticed this:
Image Some idiot built a Crossroad outside the town, leading to the center of their town. This village obviously deserved being raided, scents or not. I called up some village-mates and we wrecked the place. We went in the house and force summoned the perpetrator. We were all beating on him. I was the one to score the final hit. We grabbed everything off his body and tossed anything useless to the floor. I managed to grab his Ranger boots, and Sword. I used his sword to kill over 50 people, for a long time. I also wear his boots to this day. We didn't know this Keyra person at all, until I made this thread and got a PM wanting stuff back. They said they were from the village of Poke, and they were killed by Odditown. The thought returned instantly to my head. I had brought one of his alts over, to take his stuff back. I attacked the alt, and told him I killed him, I use his sword all the time, and I am wearing his boots. The alt didn't have much, just an enthroned toad, which I am now studying, and a metal saw. And now I post this to you.

tl;dr: Ya all been trolled.
zoorak59

Postby boshaw » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:37 pm

cool story bro
boshaw

Postby RJT » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:39 pm

boshaw wrote:cool story bro
[8:21:56 PM] Ravian: We didn't run
[8:22:04 PM] Ravian: We left in the other direction
http://strawpoll.me/6822558
Stand against tyranny, Brothers and sisters. Rise!
RJT

Postby Kavalion » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:57 pm

zoorak59 wrote:Keyra had vandalised one of our water claims, so I tracked it.

That would be hilarious, since he tracked and attacked people for foraging on his soil claim.

It's hard to believe Odditown was raided when all their scents still point to their intact hearthfires and members, hahaha.
Kavalion

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled