What a welcome

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: What a welcome

Postby TeckXKnight » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:28 am

Griegor wrote:I run into a pallisade and 4 people in bear capes kill me and my buddies.

It's unusual for people to kill intruders in their palisade? The fact that they left their gate open says bad things about them but seriously, don't invade homes and you won't get killed.
TeckXKnight

Postby Vigilance » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:42 pm

Saphireking65 wrote:Right now we are in a stage of people attacking people on sight due to the lack of experienced rangers. Why just this weekend, while tracking some murder scents I found, I was attacked randomly. He was wearing a steel helm, chain mail, and had a soldiers sword. I totally kicked the guy's ass with only a mere 55 UAC, and only after my friend and I decided to let him live did I realize that he was the person I was tracking! We then proceeded to tunnel into his cave, break all his smelters/crucibles, and steal everything of value before summon killing him. Fun times.

am i the only one that instantly thought that the murderer was this guy? :lol:
"Tosak gets the guys undressed faster than their girlfriends can." -NaoWhut
http://i.imgur.com/5cQiL.png http://i.imgur.com/lYyAA.png
Vigilance

Postby Griegor » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:35 pm

TeckXKnight wrote:
Griegor wrote:I run into a pallisade and 4 people in bear capes kill me and my buddies.

It's unusual for people to kill intruders in their palisade? The fact that they left their gate open says bad things about them but seriously, don't invade homes and you won't get killed.

Ah I mistyped. I wasn't in his pallisade by any means. I was in range of his pallisade. It was a brand new character and I can't really trespass or anything. I was just wandering nearby and suddenly 4 people in bear capes come out and destroy me and my buddy. NEver seen that before unless you are actively doing something criminal.
Emperor Elect of the Holy Roman Empire ( RETIRED)
Griegor

Postby Wilkommen » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:46 pm

World 4 and 5 have been alot more hostile than World 3 ever was. Everyone was too scared to be aggressive in World 3 because you would more than likely have some hardcore ranger track your ass and kill you. Now with a new world upon us everyone can kill and not be too worried if they have a palisade protecting them.
Wilkommen

Postby Griegor » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:22 am

Ah well that is interesting to say the least. Are there any establish ranger groups out there yet? Ala World Three's major powers or is it pretty much every man for himself right now?
Emperor Elect of the Holy Roman Empire ( RETIRED)
Griegor

Postby bitza » Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:04 am

oh, there are definitely powers out there. some of which you may remember from w3 :) but it seems like everyone is laying low and building up atm before going public
Karede wrote: It takes a special kind of autism to play this game
bitza

Postby Oddity » Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:13 am

bitza wrote:oh, there are definitely powers out there. some of which you may remember from w3 :) but it seems like everyone is laying low and building up atm before going public

They need to hurry up and make this game exciting again.
jadamkaz wrote:ah i remember my run in with odditown they are good ppl im sure the only reason they killed ME is because they are troll hunters and i was a troll
Oddity

Postby sabinati » Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:34 am

you're doing an alright job of that yourself, oddity
sabinati

Postby Oddity » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:51 am

sabinati wrote:you're doing an alright job of that yourself, oddity

I wish. I don't even play. I just have an awesome reputation for having a village named after me.
jadamkaz wrote:ah i remember my run in with odditown they are good ppl im sure the only reason they killed ME is because they are troll hunters and i was a troll
Oddity

Previous

Return to In Congress Assembled